Arrived.

Second chapter!!
Ugly heart is the song above^
Hope yall enjoy the 2nd chapter if you like it vote. If you dont.....still vote ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Marley's pov*

I had been at the house for an hour and I already had a headache.

When we got to the house she showed me my room, it was pretty basic, white walls, black comforter, a dresser and a window that if you looked you could see directly into the neighbors window which I don't know how that is going to work out.

What if there is a physco that watches me while I sleep, or a perve that watchs me change.

"There's your curtians" aunt Jennifer said, as if she was reading my thoughts.

Your first day of school is this Monday.

I flashed her a look "its Saturday."

"Correct and tommorow is Sunday, and after that is monday, then Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and then guess what..... it starts all over agian." She said with the biggest smartass look on her face.

I tried to reply with a evan bitchier comment, but i was at a loss for words that was the last thing i had expected.

Soon looking at her, her face lost its smile and planted a genuine smile.

"Im just joking, but is something wrong?" She asked, not sounding to concerned.

I was honestly just suprised that it would start back so quick but i already knew what was going on she wanted me to cave, i saw the look on her face, i heard it in the tone if her voice, i could practically smell it.

"No, its just..just" i looked around the room looking for an excuse, quickly landed my eyes on my suitcase with clothes overflowing out of it.

"Its just i haven't gone to get new school clothes" I say giving Jennifer a grin.

"Oh" she said smiling.

"Well thats no problem we can go right now."

"Right now" i said suprised

I honestly didnt really need school clothes my wardrobe was already oversized considering thats the only thing me and my mom can do without screaming at each other.

"Ok lets go" I said grabing my phone and my leather jacket.

Vance's pov*

Out of all the places my guy wants to meet me he picks a public mall.

I sat at the cafeteria booth, drinking on a strawberry smoothie waiting for my buddy to show up.

My eyes scanning the cafeteria when several familiar face walk by.

Five of our highschool football players walk through the door and leading them was the guy that i left cripled on the floor not evan 24 hours ago.

I watched them as there faces scanned the room.

Being myself i would usally stay and fight, but knowing i would get my ass kicked i stood up and started to casually walk towards the door.

Im usally not one to flake, i could probally take 2 or 3 of them, but 5 football players, there was no way.

Not really paying attention where i was going i ran flat into a blond and her friend and being the bitch she was...

"Hey, watch where your going" her squeaky voice ringing through my ears.

But she immediately got the attention of the group of guys...shit

Marley's pov*

We had just got to the mall about 15min. Ago and i was already hiding out in one of the malls changing rooms.