Twinning My Stalker

Hey guys ive been trying to update as much as i can so u can get this book started.
And im dedicating this chapter to,my bestfriend who has alway been there for me, i love you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It was already the first day of school, my summer had been cut short since the schools got out at diffrent times.

I was already running late and I hadn't evan made an effort to get out of bed yet, maybe i could fake a cold? Of course not its my first day i have to make a empression. Wait since when do you care? Yah since when do i care?

Wait. Am u really have an actual descution with myself?

I went to mentally slap myself but was quickly cut of by Jennifer bursting through the door.

"Get up, its a beautiful day, you can go to school, learn something, make new friends, maybe evan an bo-"

"Jennifer!" I cut her off.

"You are way to perky for 6:00 in the morning" i said have asleep.

"Get up, where leaving in an hour" she smiled still with that perky look plasterd on her face, but i could see her trti,g to bite it back.

Well I call that effort, i slowly, groggly, very, very, very, slowly..... fell flat on my face from my feet getting caught in the covers while i was trying to get out of bed.

I laid there for a second before noticing the faint sound of laughter.

I peered out my door exspecting to see Jennifer down the hallway, but she was no where in sight.

I slowly stand to my feet scanning my room exspecting to see a ghost.

The laughter stoped and I was still cautious around my room.

"Im not a ghost" a heard a voice faintly.

Still looking around my eyes set on a blond girl looking out of the neighbors window and staring into mine.

I walk over to my window unhooking the latch and slid it up carefully trying to avoid the retched shriek it made.

"Hi." The girl gave me a warm smile and i could tell by her red face she had just stoped laughing.

"Are you stalking me?" I shoot my eyebrows up staring at the girl with a suspicious look.

"Oh yes, i stare into your window night and day wishing, hoping, praying with every inch of want in my heart to just be able to touch your face.

I laughed "oh ok, well glad i have a fan" i smiled knowing the girls sarcasm.

"Im Desiray Lee" she said giving me a warm smile.

"Marley Blake" i said returning the favor.

"Well nice to mee-" i cut her off for a second.

"Ill be right back" i stood up walking over to,my still packed suitcase and grabing my makeup,mirror out a long with my makeup bag and a hair tye.

I walked back over to the window and sat down on the coach that was attached.

"Continue" i said gesturing to her.

"Oh its to late i already forgot what i was going to say" she said giving me a cocky look.

"Are you serious evan i j ew what you where gonna say" i said giving her a knowing look.

"You dont know i could've been telling you the world was gonna end" she said throwing her hands around.

Looking at her i notices how pretty she was, she had blond hair that stoped right above her chest, her cheeks where rosey pink and her eyes where a brillant blue.

"What" she said feeling her face knowing that she was suddenly feeling self conscious.

"Nothing it just your really pretty." I said half smiling at her.

"Listen, i know im your personal stalker but sweetheart i dont swing that way." She said giving me a sorrowed look.

I looked at her dumbfounded "yeah you just took that complement and just ran over it with a truck" i said putting alot of emotion into my hand motions.

We both starred at each other for a second before breaking into laughters.

"Can you shutup!" A husky male voice screamed not to far from where we were.

Desiray stood up and started blarring her radio with maroon 5.

I gave her a look at she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Y#;& @$bo"t to m¿]t m& br~₩%€r" she said but not hearing a word.

"What!" I screamed but Desiray just holding her finger up turning towards the door.

Not two seconds later a boy came busting through her door.

"TURN THAT SHUT DOWN!!" he screamed.

Desiray got up and turned her radio off.

"Dustin this is Marley" Desiray said motioning towards the window.

"What?" He said turning towards me, his dumbfound expression dropped when he layed eyes on me.

I waved, twittling my fingers back and forth slightly titling my head so i could get a better look at him.

He was very good looking his hair was blond, but not near as bright as Desiray's, his was more brown than blond actually.

He also had brown eyes other than blue but other than that him and Desiray had the same exact features.

"Hi" he said sitting down by the window throwing me a flirty smirk i held back my laughter, but not able to contain my small chuckles.

"If i knew the neighbor was gonna be so pretty i would've baked you brownies" he said with a toothy smile.

I quickly felt my cheeks warming up, not for my embarrassed moment but for his.

Looking away from the window i scanned my room trying to get my face to cool but noticing my clock.

6:48 "shoot " i muttered under my breath.

"I have to finish getting ready" i said giving them an apologetic smile.

"Will we see you at school?" Desiray said pokinh her head slightly out the window.

"Eastwood right?" I said while standing up.

"Yeah" Dustin said while standing up to.

" what grade are yall in?" I said flashing my eyes back to the clock that now said 6:50.

"Where both seniors" Desiray said looking annoyed.

I looked at them in confussion.

"Where twins." She shot out quickly.

"Oh" i can so see it.

"No you can't " dustin said giving me a knowing look with a little bit of cocky attitude smudged in there.

I shrugged my shoulders

"We will see you there Desiray said before waving goodbye and sliding her window down.

I did the same shortly after but also closing my curtain behind me.

I ran to my closet and took out a loose flowy black tank top with long ruffles going down the side like a waterfall.

I matched with my riped jeans and my black sandles.

After slightly curling my hair into loose beach waves i pinned the top yeasing it a little a ping it down with boby pins trying to get a very small bump in the front, spraying it one last time with hair spray and grabing my things and i was out the door.

I walk down staurs to see Jennifer waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Ready?" She said looking at me.

"As ill ever be" and with that i was on my way to start my new life.