PART-I

"Raavi please main sab theek kar dunga abb jab mujhe pata gai ki tu bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai toh main sab kuch therk kar dunga....... Raavi main kisi aur Shaadi nahi kar sakta......... I love you...... "

"Bhut der ho chuki hai Shiva bhut jyaada......... Abb kuch nahi hi sakta....... Kash hum log pehle sab suljha lete.......... Abb kuch bhi karne ka tym nahi bacha hai......... "

"Raavi tu mujhse pyaar karti hai na........please main  sab ke samne confess kar dunga ki main tujhse pyaar karta hoon......."

"Aur main yeh nahi chahti ki jo mere saath 8 mahine pehle huya hai vo kisi aur ladki ke saath ho...... Shiva vo dard vo takleef mujhe pata hai jab koii apko chod kar kisi aur ke pass chale jata hain yeh takleef ikk baar nahi do baar seh chuki hoon aur koii aur ladki vohi dukh, dard aur takleef meri vajah se sahe Shiva yeh main kaise hone de sakti hoon.......Shiva vada kar kii shaadi ke baad tu Disha ko apni patni hone ka pura maan samaan dega aur usse kabhi bhi bure tarike se pesh nahi ayega......... Hamare pyaar ke liye yeh vada pura jaroor karna "

"Raavi..... Please samajh agar abb kuch nahi kiya toh kabhi nahi mil payenge....ikk dusre ko hamesha ke liye kho denge "

"Ishq de mere mitra pehchaan hi

 jadd mit jaye zidd apnan di... "

Tears flooded from their eyes no words were left but two lovers were seperating again for the sake of someone's respect (Disha) , someone's stubborness (suman) and harshness of time which was passing each minute.......

"Raavi ikk aakhri baar tujhe gale lagana chahta hoon...... Kya hamara pyaar itna deserve nahi karta..... Please...... "

Raavi who had tears flowing hugged Shiva and both cried miserably choking, comforting and basking the warmth of each other. After a while  they both seperated reluctantly and with aheavy heart but they had to because they have to go long way.. . .. . .. . No words said and Shiva and Raavi seperated they both have an urge to stop each other but were held back there eye lock didn't broke but their hearts were breaking with each step she was taking back she stood near the door and had a look at her neck here he had gave her the most precious thing of his the trishul pendant gifted by his father to him and he gave her this yesterday she hold that and left crying. Shiva stood their in tears he wanted to stop her hug her and not let her go anywhere but he can't as his one step will have a lot of consequences. He sat in bed dipping his head in his hands and thinking of last night when they poured their hearts out. 

 _________________________

-----------------------------------------

FLASHBACK STARTS, 

Shiva was standing in the balcony thinking about his life in which everything was going on without his wish just one thing what he wanted for Raavi's sake was not accomplished yet as their final signatures were left to do with which they will part away officially but emotionally their connection was unbreakable he knew it deep within but now his marriage is next day with another girl who desires him and his mother want them marry he didn't want to but had to for his mother.

"Kaash tujhe bata sakta Raavi ki main kya chahta hoon.......abb jis mod par main khada hoon main kuch bhu nahi kar sakta....... "

His eyes suddenly saw Raavi coming out of mami's house he thought may be mami said something but the lights were off and it is 2 o clock who would be awake at this hour, but than he saw she was crying she walked past the pandya niwas touching the flower decoration hanging and crying she ran away. Shiva can't think of anything he went after her as it is not safe for her and she was crying that was even more bad, after walking on her traces he saw her in the temple saying something leaning on the foot of somnath's idol he went close and started listening what she was saying,