𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴

A  F E W  W E E K S  L A T E R . . .

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE." Apollo yelled at my ear removing the wearing the noise canceling headphones. I just hummed and started to play candy crush again and put the headphones back.

Let me tell you why Apollo has been screaming only two words...Phoenix & Athena. I think- yeah y'all are smart enough to know what they are doing. "MY EARS ARE GOING TO BLEED." He screamed at my ear again and threw my headphones to the other side of the bed. I just sighed.

"Your not gonna wear those earphones while my ears bleed to death. You are suffering with me." I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

I think I'll push him off the balcony if he screams one more time Midnight and Shadow growled at him warningly and left the room to maybe go sleep somewhere less noise. "Shut the fuck up if you scream again I'll push you off the balcony." Val screamed and went back to sleeping in my lap. They are definitely my nephews. But the question is how can they sleep in so much noise.

"You guys are so mean." Apollo whined. Seriously doesn't he have work to do. "Don't you have a mafia to run?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. He slumped down in the other side of the bed dramatically.

"Don't you?" He asked. Touché "Yeah I am working on my phone." I quickly changed my game to some random paper and showing him. He dryly chuckled "Bitch I saw you playing candy crush." He said sternly.

Let me fill you up what happened last week. Evangeline said she'll help us take down the Mexicans or take there mafia. She just needed protection and hide from her family. Me and my twins already have a plan that will start in a few days in one of Victor's party.

 Me and my twins already have a plan that will start in a few days in one of Victor's party

"Fuck yeah just like that. Harder." I moaned because my bambino here is massaging my sore foot. "Are you done woman my hand hurts." He said rubbing his hands I rolled my eyes and put my leg in his hand and he sighed.

We need more men like my baby...