𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮

(A few weeks ago)

OMG even when I was kidnapped, I never wanted to die this terribly

OMG even when I was kidnapped, I never wanted to die this terribly. Isn't it hilarious?

Right?

Yeah sorry not funny. Anyway, the reason I want to die so badly is that my new line of jewellery will be released to the public in less than a month, and work is stressful as hell. I'm always busy; my employees call every minute, requesting authorization for the tiniest of requests.

I'm currently sitting on my bed, working on my last and favourite necklace and ring combination with my laptop. For my set, I chose a hue that is really unusual. Instead of regular diamonds, I chose emeralds this time.

As an example, the last time I utilised ruby stones in a necklace, people went crazy over it and bought it. We didn't have any more to sell because almost everyone bought it.

When I heard the front door open and close, I was just finishing up my necklace. It's odd that no one should be home at this hour. I hastily shut off my laptop and crept to the edge of my bed to conceal.

I know what you're thinking: Athena, you're the underworld's freaking queen. So why are you hiding? Thank you for believing I'm a queen well I am one, and I'm hiding well because someone very fucking stupid decided it was alright to take all my guns because I shot Apollo in the right arm and him on my left arm.

And yeah that stupid person is ding ding ding you guessed it right our dear brother Ares freaking Romano. And to be frank it wasn't my fault that I shot Apollo he eat the last pack of nutella that was in MY apartment.

It was his last straw he ate my chips last time and also I was on my period so like that was adding fuel to the fire. So yeah I shot him. Hehe anyway back to the point, I heard my bedroom door open and it was Phoenix, I was about to get up from my hiding place when I saw-

He had this mischievous grin on his face like he was upto something. Hmm weird...

I saw him giggling first them going inside my drawer where I keep my medicines. I saw him taking out my birth control pills and throwing them in the garbage and putting some other pills that kinda looked similar to my pills.

Oh that bish want me to get pregnant again, huh? I swear his breeding kink is going to be the death of me. After he put the pills back in place he rushed out of the room and after a few seconds later I heard the apartment door close.

I got up from my hiding place and and sat on my bed again with my laptop and started working again.

Ok fine I'm going to admit I kinda tinny bit want another baby too. I mean like they are soo cute ughhh that's the reason I'm obsessed with my twins. Not tryna brag but they are the most beautiful kids in the world I mean of course they will be considering how hot there parents are.