Chapter 17

You eat awkwardly, as you roam your eyes gazing them one by one. You can see in their eyes that they’re both surprised and confused. You then turned your attention to the man who was eating quietly beside you.

“W-We never expected Captain to join us for breakfast today.” You heard Armin uttered nervously as he took a careful bite in his food.

You see Levi lifted up his stare and gaze at them, “Is there any problem?” Levi asked to them making them astonished.

Sasha replied instantly and shaking her head, “N-No, Captain, we were glad to have you here with us.” She added an uneasy laugh. You simply continue to eat while remaining silent.

Levi is here eating with you because you refused to eat with Erwin and Hange as it makes you uncomfortable so he adjusted and sat at your table with your friends. “That’s great.” He then muttered causing them to silently gasp.

It was their first time eating at the same table as their Captain, because Levi was always with the Commander and the Section Commander.

They then moved their eyes to you, giving you a confusing look, to which you simply shrugged and smiled uncomfortably. There’s nothing you can do about it, unfortunately.

“Hello there, everyone!” Then you heard the newcomer’s voice, who is sitting next to Mikasa and holding a tray.

She set it on the table and turned to look around since everyone is staring at her puzzled. “What?” she exclaimed.

“Section Commander Hange…” Historia at your side muttered well they were kind of close and you were always see them together.

Hange looked at her and smiled. “Historia, are you doing well here in your new squad?” She asked as Historia nodded and smile in response. "Yes, very well."

Hange begins to eat, leaving everyone surprised. They look at you in response, and you just shrug your shoulders, as you have no idea why she was there eating with you all.

The Captain and Section Commander were seated at the same table as the rest of you. They may have been perplexed and surprised, yet they continued to eat despite their presence.

Hange looked at you and teased you as you were eating. You furrowed your brows, perplexed by her action.

“I never imagined you and Levi would get along, and that’s a good thing. About last night, I didn’t mean to interrupt I was-,” You forcefully fed her with bread before she could complete what she was about to say.

Everyone at the table was taken aback, including you, by your unexpected behavior. You were surprised as you unexpectedly did it.

“I-I’m sorry, I wasn’t…” You came to a halt when she softly pull your hand and took the bread after taking a bite on it.

She then uttered while munching, “Don’t be shy, it’s normal for couple, it’s a kiss of pure love and…” You nervously took a stand which makes her stop. Everyone in the table look at you surprised.

It’s enough Hange, it’s too embarrassing. I can’t handle this…

“Uhm…I’m done eating…I’m leaving.” You stammer as you withdraw your tray from the table and prepare to walk away when Levi rises and takes his tray with him.

“After eating, everyone proceed to the training grounds, understood?” he says, and you gaze at him puzzled you wonder if he's done too but you see that there's food left on his tray. He received a resounding ‘yes’ from the entire squad.

As you and Levi take your leave their eyes are all on you two. Hange then whispered to them, “Their very wonderful couple.” Sasha and everyone agreed with her which causes Hange to giggle.

You stand up straight with your hands at your back, nervously, as Levi was in front with a girl on his side.

You just stare at her, your body trembling with fear. You’re scared right now; you never expected that you will see her again here in the scout’s regiment, wearing the same uniform as you.

In total anxiousness, you felt your sweat trickle down your cheek. “Everyone listen up, we have new recruit who have volunteered to be part here in our squad, and lend more strength for us.” He then look at her and motioned for her to introduce herself.

“I’m Celine Faust, and I am pleased to meet you all.” She says as she introduces herself and salutes.

Everyone was happy and gladly welcomed her, but you weren’t. You weren’t happy and didn’t feel good seeing her and being on the same team as her.

You flinch when she turns to stare at you. You gulp dryly as you see her smirk over you. Damn it, this is not good.

As you were in training, you are partnered with Mikasa, you always kept an eye on Celine’s side to make sure she couldn’t do anything nasty to you.

She was partnered with Historia. You are also felt relived because Levi is here to monitor you all.

As you keep looking at her side, Mikasa notices your behavior she then asked, “What’s the problem, Y/N? Is there something wrong?” You looked at her, trying to think of something rational to say.

“Nothing.” You said with a smile, and she became concerned as you said it. You were taken aback when she abruptly lifted her hand and remarked, “Y/N is not feeling well.”

Your eyes widened looking at her. You turn to face Levi who is now walking towards you, as he approached, you were taken aback when he place his palm in your forehead.

You gulp dryly when you meet his eyes. Everyone here is staring at you two and you’re starting to feel embarrassed.

Levi took a sigh and grabbed your wrist pulling you along with him. He paused for a moment to look around and see everyone before saying, “Just keep training.”

You started to walk heading to nowhere. You want to argue but you chose not to. It's hard since it's Levi. You noticed Eren and Hange in the distane and assumed they were from the experiment for Eren’s titan.

“What’s the matter?” she asked. “I don’t know, maybe she’s sick.” Levi replied. “I’m not sick.” You uttered as they all look at you. Levi pulled you and began walking again, leaving Eren and Hange speechles.

Hange giggled, as Eren look at her nervously. “Section Commander Hange your eyes are whirling.” and that creeps him out.

As you arrived at the infirmary you lie down in the bed. “Stay here and rest, don’t do anything stupid.” He said but before he could leave you sat down from lying and you said to him. “Levi, I am not--,”

Before you could finish it, he then uttered and giving you dark glare which causes you to immediately lie down back to the bed. “Stay here and take your rest, understood?” I swear I’m not sick!