Chapter 54

Lauren's POV

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

Camila was standing before me in the sexiest lingerie set I have ever seen. She hasn't even touched me yet and I let out a pathetic whimper.

Camila smirked, I literally died. She walked over to me, straddled my lap and grabbed a fistful of my shirt. "Do you like what you see?" She asked, I nodded.

"Use your words babe."

"Yes." I simply stated, my eyes locked on her breasts. I licked my lips, they were sat so perfectly in the pink lace bra she was wearing.

She got up from my lap and turned away from me. I literally slid down in my chair when she walked to the other side of the room because she was wearing a thong and I could see all of her backside.

I let out a squeal, and bit my hand. I was so turned on I felt as though I could explode at any minute.

She grabbed her phone and plugged it into the dock beside my bed. This is really happening. Oh my god.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed

Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair

Poison in our veins, but we don't even care

Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare

Everybody wonders where we've run off to

My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue

Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two

The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

She walked over to me seductively and trailed her hand down my chest. She whispered into my ear, "Will you be able to resist me when I'm doing this?" She attached her lips to my neck, finding a spot and sucking on it lightly.

"Y-yeah." I got out. She chuckled before biting down on the spot she was sucking on. Her lips felt so good against my neck I felt like I was on fire, the good kind.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

She disconnected her lips from my neck and walked around the chair to straddle my lap.

On you lady, all night, all, all night!

I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream

It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.

She started to grind on me with her lips attached to my neck. I moaned out in pleasure. She began singing and I felt my core pool with wetness. I grabbed her hips but she pushed my hands away almost immediately.

"No touching me babe, let's see if you can resist." She whispered and I groaned. "But I want to touch you." I whined and tried to grab her hips again.

"No." She said sternly and I groaned again but kept my hands down.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

On you lady, all night, all night!

I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.

Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!