Get this book for free (limited time only)

Hi, everyone!

It's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Shaheen Po! Your submission will be the official cover of Jenny's Heart. Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

 Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were amazing, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining!

And now what better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than to get another free bonus chapter? Because you've all been so wonderful in participating in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. And this just so happens to be a very rare treat from our beloved chef's point-of-view!

A nanny from hell—this is how the French chef describes Mrs. Jenkins, whose barrage of criticism about his cooking causes untold misery in his life.

Alfredo wouldn't stand a minute being around the old witch if it weren't for the handsome salary that the well-known billionaire Nathan Walker pays him. So he is beyond ecstatic when he comes to know that Mrs. Jenkins is retiring. But his happiness is short-lived when the potential replacement for her turns down the job offer.

Without any hope for reprieve, Alfredo dismally continues about his duties. But when his boss unexpectedly introduces a guest one day, the chef finally sees a light at the end of his tunnel. But that is not the only unexpected surprise he notices.

The woman who first rejected the offer is the very same one who ignites an enchanted intensity in Nathan's eyes.

Now Alfredo commits himself to a mission to make her agree, for himself and for his accommodating boss.

You can get it on Amazon for free until February 18, 2022. After this week, it will still be available on said platform for a good price. Go to the external link tab shown at the bottom of the chapter to get your copy while it's still free! 

I will see you in the next post!