A certain new world

"Issei-kun? I had fun today, so..."

"So?"

"Will you die for me?"

_______________________________

"Kuroka! What the fuck?!"

"I'm sorry, Vali! But he said he would reunite me with my Shirone!"

"It's been a long time, test subject."

"RIZEVIM!"

________________________________

Fiamma was ecstatic, for he succeeded where his comrades had failed – one by one. Acqua of the Back and Vento of the Front tried, right in Academy City, but were defeated. Terra of the Left lured him in Avignon, and he took the bait only to prevail yet again.

That damn coward, the Pope, could go fuck himself for all he cared. Kamijou Touma's right hand, the Imagine Breaker, was finally his. His comrades' illusions – to quote the boy – were just too frail. His illusion, on the other hand, was becoming reality.

 His illusion, on the other hand, was becoming reality

But then, Kamijou Touma grinned. "What are you grinning for?! You're done!" with a deafening sound something came out from his shoulder. I mean, he couldn't see it, but it was something there. Definitely.

Fiamma of the Right was, for the first time, afraid

Fiamma of the Right was, for the first time, afraid. He understood who Touma was and that – undoubtedly – he was nothing but a cheap imitation. "La Persona Superiore a Dio..." he muttered in utter shock before Touma yelled and his right arm grew back in a moment's notice. Feeling his claw growing ever more unstable, Fiamma lunged it at his opponent in desperation, but the battle hardened Touma predicted it – he swatted the claw away like one does with an annoying fly.

What the boy didn't expect was that the Catholic had an ace up his sleeve that could snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Misha Kreutzev – or, since both of them know already, Archangel Gabriel. Going all in with the last card he had, Fiamma ordered the Archangel to shoot concentrated Telesma at the ground below.

______________________________

Accelerator felt he could be proud of himself for maybe the first time in his life – Last Order, the child who saved him and the existence he cherished the most, was finally cured thanks to that song he deciphered...it costed him a lot of pain, but it felt great to be on the good side for once.