Chapter 2: Mashu

Kuoh (Y/n's Pov)

We were standing in front of our classroom, about 5 minutes early, and weren't sure if we should go in or not, but we could hear conversations from beyond the closed doors.

Ciel: So, are we going in or not?

Y/n: Let's go, we don't have anything to lose anyway.

Ciel: Haiii!

Ciel opened the door with a reborn excitement as she walked to the front of the class catching their attention as she waved at them and introduced herself.

Ciel: Hiya! I'm Ciel Ainsworth! I'm a new student here with my brother Y/n!

I walked in sighing as I could feel everyone's attention shift from my sister onto me.

Y/n: Yo.

Ciel: We don't really know this place too well so please treat us kindly, thank you!

The class was silent for a moment after she finished and in all honesty i thought she had butchered it until out of the blue they swarmed Ciel asking her a load of questions.

Girl {1}: Where did you live before coming here?!

Girl {2}: You're so cute and your hair is so perfectly golden, is it dye or natural?!

Boy {1}: Do you have a boyfriend?! 

Boy {2}: Since you're new here I can take you for a tour of the school during break, I know this place like the back of my hand!

Ciel: A-Ah... thank you, I guess?

Ciel was occupying all of the attention, so I took advantage of the chance to inspect all of the seats in the class, spotting bags beneath each one until I located a spare seat near the window.

Y/n: I guess I'll sit down there...

When I crossed the classroom and sat in the chair next to the window, I felt my own sleeve being pushed back. As I came to a halt, I carefully moved around to examine the individual who had stopped me.

It was a young woman with short purple hair, lavender eyes, and fair complexion, which I observed. Her physique was rather athletic.

 Her physique was rather athletic

Y/n: Who are you?

???: My name's Mashu...

Y/n: Mashu? I see, nice to meet you, I'm sure you heard earlier but my name is Y/n Ainsworth. Is there anything I can help you with? 

Mashu: Can I... speak with you, after school?

Y/n: Afterschool?

Mashu: Hai, i don't want people to hear what I have to say...

Y/n: If that's the case then okay.

Mashu: Thank you...

Y/n: Don't mention it.