Raspberry Mousse • Rose

Common

It all started with a flower in the garden...

The sky was beautiful as ever, clear as day as it should be, Cookies all around had businesses to take care of per usual, some don't, or some just keep their guard up at all times. But who does that? And where does it take place?

Of course there's House Raspberry, a noble house superior thereby hence the name, filled with the finest establishment that was well earned thanks to the ancestors who fought for everything they've built for.

There, was one Cookie who is very proud and brave-hearted, a handsome, loyal and well-known fencer who practice his swordsmanship, there's him.. none other than Raspberry Mousse Cookie himself. With his usual serious glare, his swift sword can send his foes flying, with the fencer's signature move has his first initial forming the letter "R", apparently he never grows tired of it. Somewhere he trains off by slashing Cookie dummies, "Ha! Tah! Take this!" he yells, swinging his sword at one of the dummies, and even following up jabbing it like a rapier.

Once again, the dummy had the letter "R" on it. The fencer sighs to himself, "That should do for now.." he walks away from his training area, but it appears that he heard a voice before him, "Impressive Mousse, that was amazing." Why it was only his cousin Raspberry. "Ah, Raspberry Cookie, I didn't see you there." he said with a small smile. "Well I just got here, I figured I need some training myself.. after Princess Cookie humiliated me." she said slightly annoyed, "Yes I heard, you must not let your guard down however.." Mousse said. "Well, she offended our ancestors, she had asked why were we fighting and said it's no fun, I didn't like what she said, so I ended up challenging her to a duel." Raspberry defend herself.

Hearing this, Mousse felt confused, "What makes you think she'd say such things?" he asks.

Raspberry: "Ah, I just thought she was making fun of our ancestors, that's all."

Raspberry Mousse: "None of us would dare to let our ancestors be talked upon, but I suppose I wouldn't blame neither you nor the princess."

Now Raspberry was going to say more, yet she had noticed one of the dummies had been marked with his first initial. "Oh, looks like you've been practicing that favorite move of yours, I see?" she utters. "Yes I have, quite magnificent is it not?" asked the male fencer. "Oh it's amazing, I love the little "R" you've made." although, Raspberry had a funny looking smile, "Oh Mousse?~" she says. "Yes cousin?" he responds. "Do you know who else has the letter R in their name?" Raspberry said teasingly.

"I-I do not know," said Mousse feeling confused, "Oh come on, I think you do~!" spoke Raspberry Cookie smiling. "Do I need to spell it out for you?" the female fencer walks towards him whilst trying to get him to say the answer. "Wait, are you talking about what I think you're talking about?" Raspberry Mousse began to blush behind it all, "Sure am! R.O.S.E, got it memorized?" she said with a smile. Raspberry Mousse tilted his hat down trying to hide his shyness and turns away. "I mean.. she does have an R in her name, but so do you." he implies, "True, but I'm your cousin you idiot!" she huffs at his sentence. "You do have a point, but I wasn't saying it like that.." said Mousse.

"Ugh, all I'm saying is that you should talk to her, today." Raspberry tells him. "Talk to Rose Cookie?! C'est impossible, how could I talk to that beautiful fleur délicate without nearly passing out?" he objects, "She's very aware you've been watching her on stage everyday Mousse, you can totally talk to her, you've had a crush on her since you've met her." said Raspberry folding her arms.

Raspberry Mousse: "Crush? Tis not a crush, she cursed me mind you, besides, tango is her passion. She's not interested in gifts or any relationships."

Raspberry: "Things can change, she might like you back if anything, I would not be surprised if that was the case."