008

The class began panicking as the villains appeared into a big crowd. "Villains?! No way!"

"What villains would be dumb enough to sneak into a school for heroes?!"

"These ones apparently." Elena mumbled sarcastically.

"Sensei?! Aren't there intruder sensors?" Momo asked Thirteen. "Yes! Yes there are. " Thirteen answered.

As the class began rambling about what to do, Elena began analyzing the villains. But her eyes landed on one specific one. One with a very evil and vengeful aura.

"Thirteen! Begin evacuation! And try calling the school! One of these villains must be jamming with the sensors. There's a good chance one of their Electric-types is causing the interference!" Aizawa said, putting his goggles on as his hair flew in the air.

"Kaminari, try using your quirk to signal for help!" Aizawa asked Kaminari. "Got it!"

"But Sensei, you can't fight them alone!" Midoriya protested. Elena finally averted her gaze from the villains and back to her teacher. "Sensei! Can't you wait for back-up?" Elena asked. "Does it seem that these villains are waiting for back-up?" Aizawa asked and turned his deadly gaze towards them.

"But against that many, you can't even nullify all their quirks!" Midoriya said.

"As Eraser Head. Your fighting style involves erasure and a quick binding capture. Head on battle isn't..." Midoriya began rambling. "No good hero only has one trick up their sleeve." Aizawa interrupted him before sprinting towards the villains.

The villains looked clueless at Aizawa, probably not knowing what he could do. Elena only stared, hoping her teacher would be okay. She watched Aizawa swing his capture weapon around the villains and slam them against the ground.

"He can even hold on his own when out-numbered.." Midoriya mumbled, standing beside Elena who was watching the scene. "This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and evacuate!!" Iida yelled, snapping Elena and Midoriya out of their trances. They began running back to the squad. Just as they approached the class, a big black mist covered their view.

Everyone stopped dead in their tracks, terrified as the black mist began talking. "Greetings. We are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity but we've come here to U.A High school, this bastion of heroism..to end the life of All Might. The Symbol of peace." The black mist spoke. Earning the shocked faces of the class. Till they heard a laugh.

"You really think you can take out All Might?! The one that has saved millions of people and beat another million of villains? How dumb- Pfft..are you?!" Elena began laughing hysterically as she held her stomach.

Elena stopped mid in her tracks as she felt the deep glare of the mist. "We were under the impression that All Might would be here today but...it seems his schedule was revised?" The black mist asked, his yellow, misty eyes were directed towards Elena. "Well...no matter..my role remains unchanged.." He said.

Just before he got to finish the sentence. Three people began launching at him. Elena tried to use her telekinesis at the mist, but unable to see the main body, she hesitated. While Bakugo and Kirishima charged full on at him. "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima yelled, earning the smirk of both Elena and Bakugo.

But their smirks soon disappeared as they heard the voice of the mist again. "That's right. Even if you're students, you've all got talent and heroism within you."

"No..Move away, you three!!" Thirteen yelled. Earning the glance of all three of them in slight terror.

"My job is to scatter you all! And torture you to death!!" The mist yelled before he surrounded the whole class with it.