Hey Mom

Hi guys go re-read the first chapter j changed a couple of things! Sorry!

10:05a.m. *beep* *beep*.

"Fuck me." I said turning off my alarm.

"Mmm" I hear Chis mumble and move in his bed.

"Good morning!" Chris said in a very tired voice. He was laying on his stomach, hugging a pillow, and his face turned towards his phone with his eyes closed.

"Good morning sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I said apologetic.

"Its okay." He said smiling, his eyes still closed.

"You should go back to sleep it's literally 7:00 in the morning." I said grabbing my phone off the charger and walking downstairs. "Cmon Oli!" I said.

"Nah its okay, I'll just take a nap later." He said sitting up and rubbing his face.

I got downstairs and let Oli out, filling his water and getting his food.

"Oh Oli and his gourmet chef mom." Chris joked because Oli needs vegetables in his food.

"Yep! You already know." I laughed, setting down Olis bowls.

After that I let Oli in, he went and ate and I then heard the door open.

"Sohpie, honey? You up?" My mom Crystal shouted.

"Oh! My mom's here, go back to sleep pleasee call me later?" I said to Chris.

"Alright, you got it dude." He said laying down.

I hung up and answered my mom.

"Hey mom yeah, in the kitchen." I said, she came walking in with some bags in her hand.

"Hey babes guess what!" She said sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Whats up?" I said leaning over.

"Um don't be mad. Hell you won't be mad about this." She laughed and I just gave her a confused look, "Alright, um your dad and I are..getting a divorce." She said sucking her teeth.

My jaw instantly dropped.

"Really!?" I asked baffled.

"Yeah. Um and I'm getting married to my boyfriend Paul!" She said.

"Paul? They secretary at the hospital!?" I laughed.

"Yes Paul! And he's not a secretary he's a med aid!" She laughed as well.

"Anywho, um having me and Paul getting married, him and I are buying a house and I was wanting you to come and live with us?"

I paused. I was kinda like..frozen? It was like the world stopped. The world paused. Everything did. Time stopped.. I was shocked. I've always lived with my dad. I always took care of him the nights he was drunk and passed out. Even if he would hit me, throw stuff at me, verbally and physically abuse me. I was still his daughter. But, I hate him. Time started again.

"Honey?" Crystal asked. "Will you?"

"Yeah. Yeah I will." I said "But-" I was going to ask about my dad but not ljke she would want anything to do with him.

"But what babes?" My mom asked.

"Nothing. Should I start packing soon?" I put a smile on my face.

"Yeah you're dad told me he's out of town for some days so I can help and we could get you out of this shit hole in about a week!" She smiled grabbing ny hands and holding them. I smiled back at her.