Yeah I Guess

Okay first of all for those that have been waiting I literally forgot abt this tbh. I haven't been on wattpad since like march😭 I've missed it and I needed storage so I deleted it😭 I'm soooo sorry and I'm back I promise if I leave again ill give a heads up 🙏 now into the storyyyy .
_____________________________

The bright sun shining through the tiny crack in between her curtains hit my face perfectly, waking me up.

I turn to my right to see Soph sleeping. She's so beautiful. I'm so inlove with her man. I decided to get up and take a shower. After my shower she was still asleep so I went to her side on the bed giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Mmm" She hummed. "mornin." She said with her eyes still shut.

"Good morning beautiful. Do you want something from McDonald's for breakfast?" I ask her, while rubbing her back.

"Can you just get me a large dr.pepper please?" She asked.

"Of course, okay I'll be back I love you." I replied.

"Wait take the 10 bucks on my TV stand." She said eyes still shut.

"Why?" I said standing at the foot of her bed.

"For my drink." She said in between a yawn.

"Babe it's like a dollar it's fine." I laughed walking to her door.

"Then use it for gas just take it." She said turning in the bed, guess what. Eyes still closed.

"Love you, byee." I said opening and closing her door without taking the money.

I drove to McDonald's got out stuff and stopped by the gas station closet to her house and got her favorite candies. Watermelon sourpatch kids and dove milk chocolate.

Once I got home I walked up the stairs and i heard the shower on so I walked into her room and went to her bathroom door.

"Hey Soph, I'm here with your stuff." I said.

"Oh okay." She replied.

Waiting for her to come out I sat on FaceTime with matt and nick for 3 ish minutes.

"Yeah no I'm definitely worried about her." I said to Matt.

"What's she doing ?" Nick asked.

" She says she's fine with eating now but right after eating she goes to the bathroom every meal." I said.

"Maybe she has to shit or piss Chris." Nick said.

"Bro." I laughed a little.

"I don't think she'd lie to you about that if she says she okay, she's probably okay." Nick continued.

"Yeah I guess. I just don't know it seems off." I said. After I finished that sentence I heard the shower turn off.

"Well I'm gonna go love you guys, see you soon." I said to my phone.

"Alright bye Chris love you, see ya." Both Matt and Nick said.