Only one.

"Babe." I said, "Chris...Chrisss...Babe." I said trying to wake Chris up before I had to get up, get ready, and leave for 2 hours of school.

"Mmm" Chris groaned.

"Fine don't say bye. I guess someone doesn't want kisses." I said turning over to the edge of my side of the bed. But before I could step on the ground I got pulled over to Chris' side.

"No, don't leave me." He said tiredly, eyes closed, and pulling me into a hug.

"I have too, you can go back to bed for like two hours and then ill be back, it won't even feel like that long for you either." I said hugging him back.

"Just skip today, it's my first day with you I wanna cuddle." Chris whined.

"As much as I'd love too, it's Friday and I have a test in my first class." I said laughing.

"You can just take it here, later on your laptop." He said yet again still trying to convince me.

"Oh my Lord, Chris I can't my mom wouldn't let me." I argued I guess? Not that I didn't want to stay here with Chris and cuddle I totally did, but my mom wouldn't let me skip school.

"I'll call and beg her!" He excitedly said.

"You can try." I shrugged knowing she was gonna say no.

Chris and Crystal otp
(Chris= Bold Crystal=normal)

Crystalll

Yes Chris? I thought you'd still be asleep.

Can Soph skip school today PLEASE it's my first day here. Remember what you told me yesterday about her needing me with her. PLEASE!

Chris. It's school, it's important.

AND IM NOT!?! WOW CRYSTAL!

Christopher...'She sighed' Fine, she can skip today.

YES! THANK YOU CRYSTAL!
_________________________________________

"Hehehe, you have to stay in bed with me!" Chris laughed at me.

"Like that's some torture. I'd actually love too." I said cuddling up to him.

"Yup! Mhm! This is the life." He said.

"The life hm?" I asked.

"Yep! Bedside with my beautiful soon to be wife, Matt might not be rubbing my feet but this tops that no doubt." Chris stated hugging me tighter.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned laughing.

"Yes. Oh my Lord my boyfriend Matt comes here in a week!" Chris said looking at me.

"Oh my Lord my best friend Nick is coming here in a week!" I said looking at him.

"Oh hush you know I'm your best friend." He said doing a sassy hair flip.

"Mhm sure, whatever helps you sleep!" I replied.

"You do." He smiled.

"What do you mean by that hm?" I questioned.

"I mean you being my like everything, being there for me, being BESIDE me. That, that tops anything." He said closing his eyes again.