The Young Saiyan.

Beerus opened his mouth wide and yawned. He was quite tired and decided he needed a nap. Perhaps a thirty year nap. That would give enough time for this Super Saiyan God to appear.

"Whis!" Beerus yelled.

"No need to raise your voice my Lord. I am right here." Whis replied.

"Set a timer for thirty years. I need a nap."

"Yes my Lord, I'll do that-" Whis was interrupted by what looked like a Saiyan pod crashing into him.

'Has Frieza gotten so bold that he would send his men here?' Beerus thought, rage flickering through his body.

"Alright Saiyan, get out of your pod this instant or I'll destroy both you and it." Beerus ordered, a Hakai in his right hand.

A few moments later the door to the pod hissed open and out crawled a small Saiyan child.

The Hakai in Beerus's hand dissepateted as he watched the child. The young Saiyan barely reached the God's knee, his spiky hair tousled all over the place. It was quite clear that the young boy hadn't been out of his nursing pod for very long, as he stumbled over to Beerus.

The Saiyan collapsed at Beerus's side and looked at his leg for several awkward moments. Then the savage child proceed to bite the God of Destruction.

"Whis? Why is this child here?" Beerus questioned, trying to shake the child.

"I don't know my Lord. Let me have a look."

Faster then what even Beerus could comprehend, Whis had grabbed the boy by the tail and was dangling him upside down.

"It would appear that Frieza has destroyed Planet Vegeta." Whis said after a long gap of silence. "Young Kakarot here is potentially the only surviving member of the Saiyan Race."

"So in other words the Super Saiyan God is dead." Beerus grumbled.

"Not quite my Lord. If the Super Saiyan God is meant to appear in thirty years time wouldn't make sent for them to be a child?"

"It doesn't seem that impressive."

"His power level might be a measly two at the moment, but this child had an unusually high potential for a Saiyan."

"Very well. You may take the child and train him. Do whatever it is that you need to do to make him my equal."

"Very well my Lord."

"That's an order Whis."

A small smirk appeared on the Angel's face.

"I understand."

     #########################

King Cold sat upon his chair and let out a sigh of frustration. His lovely, youngest child had just wiped Planet Vegeta out of existence.

Sure King Cold had handed his Empire over to the spoilt brat, but that was only because he couldn't figure out where Cooler disappeared to.

Cooler would have let the Saiyans live, as rambunctious and rebellious as they may be. Cooler would have jumped at ey opportunity to make an entire race bend a knee to him.

Cooler was calm, collected, cunning and rational.

Frieza was a deranged, childish, scheming sociopath.

The former made for a good leader, as he was someone people would respect. And that respect would be more potent then the fear given off from Frieza's cold and malicious rule.

"Um... King Cold?" Zarbon asked from the doorway to his study.

"What is it that you want?" King Cold snapped.

"I have a message for you."

"Well don't just stand there, hand it over."

Once Zarbon was gone King Cold opened the sealed tube. It was just one simple sentence, and yet it was enough to cause King Cold to do something he hadn't done in a while. He laughed. At first it was a soft chuckle but it very quickly grew in volume. The suddness and intensity of the laughter caused a few of King Cold's guards to question their safety.

He missed a few.

-The Cooler Son.