ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ғᴜɴ

"What you gonna do when you wanna get funky!?" Uncle Tony exclaimed.

"CALL ME CRAZY!" Everyone except me shouted in the full parking lot. People were giving us the side-eye & evil glares.

We arrived at Uptown's High & Low Universal Mall. Instead of taking all four cars, we all went in two separate cas. Me, Uncle Tony, Prince, Uncle Damon & Pearl rode in Prince's car. The rest rode in Aunt Rose's car. Surprisingly, the car ride wasn't very long. (That's because Prince ran through multiple red lights. How he didn't get stop by the police is a unaswerable question.) Despite the deserted house, there's a lot of places outside the house. But there was a long line of gate that goes around the house including the woods. So, you can't go anywhere unless you have the code for the gate. But how come there wasn't a gate when we came up the hill earlier?Uncle Tony was taking different turns on the road. And I might've zoned out during the ride too. I'm gonna have to look into that later on. Prince played James Brown throughout the entire car ride. I was in the backseat with Pearl & Uncle Damon. We had a few conversations about different things. You know, just simple small talk with one another. It was nice, I guess. Having a conversation with a couple of strangers in a banana car while listening to James Brown.

"Here we are! At Uptown's mall!" Uncle Kirk said.

Uptown High & Low Universal Mall is literally located uptown. It looks way different from downtown's mall. It's way humongous & very extra teenish. I can tell it's been here for quite some time. The owner of the building kept it very clean & neat. This owner deserves their flowers. I wonder who owns this mall? They must be a trillionaire.

"It's very big."

"That's because there's a whole lot of shit inside & penty of bitches to fuck on!" Uncle Damon said excitedly while rubbing his hands together.

Uncle Tony smacked Damon in the mouth, literally. "Watch ya mouth dawg! Show some respect in front of Princess!" Uncle Tony scolded.

Uncle Damon rubbed his mouth to ease the small pain. "Sorry, Princess."

"Can we go inside now? Its getting extremely hot & I don't want to sweat out my perfume." Diamond fanned herself with her purse.

"Your wearing a fucking fur coat, Diamond. What do you expect it to be? A blizzard?" Aunt Rose said sarcastically.

"I happened to like this fur coat, thank you very much." Diamond said.

"Let's just go inside because I'm getting hot too." Prince said fanning himself as well.

We all walked towards the front entrance of the humongous mall. As we walked inside, the view was the same as the outside. Plenty of clothing stores, food carts, restaurants, & more stores. It had escalators & elevators. Up above was a three story floor. This mall has three stories? Downtown's mall only has one. I wonder what kind of stores they have up there. Hell, a ferris wheel could be up there too.

"Princess, are you coming?" Prince asked. The rest of the group were standing a few feet away from me while I was standing in front of the entrance still.

"Oh yeah! I'm coming!" I quickly caught up with them.

"What store do you wanna go to first?" Prince asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, they're so many."

'Tiffany's? Dior? Fendi? Prada? What about Gucci?" Uncle Tony questioned.

All of those names are designer brand. This mall have designer clothes too? Any magazine that comes in the mail, I keep it. Because of the designer brands that's advertise inside. I always dreamed of owning some of those brands. Like those famous fashion runaway models like Naomi Campbell & Tyra Banks.