#167

Rain on the window,                                                                                                                                                     Running down the pane,                                                                                                                                           Head in her hands,                                                                                                                                                       She's going insane. 

She sobs in her arms,                                                                                                                                               Tugs at her hair,                                                                                                                                                           Why is she hurting?                                                                                                                                                   This isn't fair.

Metal on skin,                                                                                                                                                              Blood running down,                                                                                                                                                  She dosen't know wether                                                                                                                                            To smile or frown.

The pills in the tub,                                                                                                                                                       Gleaming white,                                                                                                                                                            The fact she would take them                                                                                                                                    Gives her a fright.

Looks out the window,                                                                                                                                         Into the sky,                                                                                                                                                               Searching for a reason                                                                                                                                       Not to cry.

Collapsed on the floor,                                                                                                                                           Wanting to leave,                                                                                                                                                     Who knows anymore                                                                                                                                            What to believe?