[ AUTHORS NOTES ]

This is one of my more, larger projects compared to the 12 chapters that would be Arknights: Survival. I've had a lot of ideas come up, and it's all for this one big ass pile of shit. This is a sequel to the prequel prequel that would be the prequel to this sequel which is the prequel to a giant climax.

Once again for those who know how I write, I will be making 4th wall breaks to poke fun at everything. Cliches to myself to this story. I strongly recommend you read this thing with a grain of salt, as not even I am sure if this should be taken seriously, or semi-serious.

To me, fanfiction is nothing but child's play, quite literally. I wouldn't expect the quality of this to be on par with actual ones, but I do hope it's somewhat near that level, with a few downgrades or so.

There's an SoL spinoff to this called "Logistics Life", if you're interested then you can check it out. It's where I generally just fuck around and post more casual things such as Y/N's and stuff.

I do also have a Short Compilations series, where you can find all previous scrapped or unused chapters. It's where I just write about everything without the constraints of having to focus on a cast.

As always, commenting is the best way to show me that you're taking the piss out of this just like me, or that you're enjoying the shitshow. 

Chapters will average between the low 1k barrier (the prologue) to 5k-6k (more intense chapters). Though I try to keep it at 2.5k-4k.