fuck off

3rd person pov
Kenny was your average player, he pretended to like people then got bored and broke up with them. He doesn't do it to hurt people, just to please himself. Kenny walked around school during his free hour, he felt bored and was single. So he decided to get flirt with people. Most people know his tricks, as it is a small town, but he does it anyways and people still fall for it. Hoping he had changed, there was a guy in particular that caught the blondes eyes. Craig, no one talked to him because he was simply boring. Kenny thought to himself.
'perfect' Be made his way over to Craig who was getting god knows what out of his locker. While he was shutting it Ken pinned him on the wall. Craig was confused at first but caught on very quickly when the shorter boy started making stupid flirty remarks.
"Kenny im not interested, fuck off." The onyx eyed said back.
"Oh come on, have a little fun sometimes craig. You're so boring." Kenny purred as Craig scoffed.
"Yeah and i like it that way."
"come on Tucker, don't be so salty." Kenny smirked, Craig was already annoyed. He lifted up the other boys head exposing his neck and gave him a small kiss on it. He then slipped under the surprised boy.
"Go screw yourself McCormick." Kenny stood silent, staring at Craig as he walked away. A small blush grew on his cheeks. He mumbled to himself.
"fucking Tucker.."

258 words counting this