with you? no.

Kenny pov
I woke up to the piercing sound of an alarm clock. I quickly turned it off then rubbed my eyes looking around at my shitty room. I walked over to my closet lazily. Opening the closet to reach in and grab my hoodie i stop myself.
'whats that??' i think to myself.
'shit is that- it is! its Craig's jacket..?' I do a small little happy dance and grab it putting it on then a random pair of jeans. I grab my boots and slip them on, tying the laces afterwards. I rush out the door in a good mood and head to Karens room to wake her up. I knock on the door before entering.
"Karen you got ten minutes then ill drive you to school" She nods her head and i head to the living room and flop on the couch getting out my phone.

over text (T: Tucker, M: McCormick)
M: yo tucker missing something?
.
T: Yes as a matter of fact i am, do you have my damn jacket McCormick
.
M: YeS aS a MaTteR oF fAcT i dO.
.
T: i want that back.
.
M: wanna skip?
.
T: with you? no.
.
M: come on id be fun
.
T: fine. pick me up
.
M: alr i will, i just need to drive karen to school first.
.

                            3rd person pov
Kenny flopped over on the couch hugging his phone.
"Ken. what are you doing" Karen suddenly spoke.
"oh uh nothing! lets go!!-" The blonde jumped up and raced his brunette sister to his truck. After driving his little sister to her school he turned around and made his way to Craigs home. He quickly pulled out his phone messaging the other boy, a couple minutes he saw a orange figure walk out of the house. 'is that- my parka?!? ,, it looks so good on him..' Kenny thought to himself. Craig opened the passenger seat door and let himself in, questioning what he's doing with his life.

334 words counting this