drink or dare

Craig pov
after i got in the truck Kenny turned on some loud music. he turned to me smiling like a dork.
"so Craig, what you wanna do first?" i immediately thought of something. messing with Kenny.
"why don't we play a game?" Kenny smirked at that comment.
"what kinda of game?" i loved the way his stupid little smirk looked on his face..
"its called drink or dare." Kenny frowned.
"i don't have any drinks with meee" he whined
"turn around and go back to my house we'll play there, and don't worry i have PLENTY of drinks." he did so and we arrived at my house. i unlocked the door and stopped in the kitchen to grabs some drinks before heading up to my room, with the small blonde following me. something i've always noticed about Kenny. his height, he's been the shortest guy in our grade since the 3rd grade and i've always been the tallest. After we made it to my room i didn't bother locking the door, no one was home and no one was gonna be home for awhile. We both sat down on my bed and i sat the drinks down on the bedside table near us.
"you wanna go first McCormick?" he sat pretzel style and nodded.
"Craig. i dare you tooo uhh" he struggled thinking of something i could tell.
"i dare you to take off your stupid little chullo hat." i acted fake offended.
"its not stupid." i spoke as i took it off and threw it on my dresser.
"alright Kenny if you wanna play that way. take of your parka." Kenny shrugged his shoulders and unzipped his parka, throwing it off. Everything about him was perfect. His soft dirty blonde hair, his perfectly placed freckles, his soft tender lips. He had perfect blue eyes, he had nothing under his parka except a see through white wife beater, i could see all the linings of his soft body. Kenny wasn't buff or anything, he had a skinny and scrony body type but damn could that guy fight.
"CRAIG?" Kenny yelled and i realized how long i've been staring. My face flushed of embarrassment.
"you good dude?" i made sure not to make eye contact with Kenny.
"yeah. im fine" He scooted closer to me.
"Craig. i dare you to kiss me." i went over and grabbed a drink, chugging a bit of it and then putting it down. Kenny looked a bit upset and kept quiet. I might have been a bit rude about it but i was just messing with him.
"Kenny. i dare you to kiss me." He looked like a confused puppy.
"but you just- huh?-"
"Kenny are you about to miss your chance or are you gonna kiss me?" He leaned over, our lips centimeters away. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. I don't know what this feeling is but i love when Kennys around me, i don't ever want him to leave.

Kennys pov
Craig actually wanted to kiss me?! we're literally making out on his bed right now. I know i just wanted to play him at first but i don't know if i can leave this all behind. Craig makes me feel full, i feel complete while he's around. I guess thats why i've been so clingy to him recently. I want Craig to be mine and i want to be his, i will never leave him. We broke the soft make out session for a breather, i have to take my chances.
"Craig, you make me feel whole. I want to be around you all the time. I don't ever wanna leave you, your not like the other people i've dated. I actually like you.. will you be my boyfriend?" At first he hesitated i couldn't tell if it was because he didn't want to or if he was shocked. He then jumped on me and hugged me tightly, i didn't hesitate to hug him back.
"No duh McCormick! I was waiting for you to ask me!! but if you dump me im cutting off your dick." I laughed at his words.
"Okay Craig. Don't worry i wont dump you.

end 🤷‍♂️
707 words, counting this