Chapter One

Author pov

A silver eyes girl is standing in the corner staring at the space while tears roll down her cheeks. Her father punish her because she sleep longer than he told her. She is standing there for the last 2 hours and now her legs are hurting so much. She said sniffling wiping her running nose: "sorry sir"

He said angrily slapping her: "I told you not to sleep so long then why did you break rules?"

She holds her cheek which is stinging and keeps her eyes down sobbing quietly. He said blankly giving her money: "here, go and bring me a beer"

She nodded her head quickly don't want to anger him. She rushes outside the house and starts walking towards the shop to buy her father beer or he will be angrier. She went towards the shop and ask for a beer, the shop owner know her father so he give her tha beer bottle and she give him the money.

She holds the bottle tightly in her hands and starts walking toward the house when she hears a few sounds like someone is in pain from the alleyway. She is scared but she can't ignore the pleadings sound. She walked toward the place slowly don't wanting to make any noise.

She saw a man on his knees pleading with the man in front of him crying loudly. The other man who is standing in front of him is like it's not affecting him. There are a few more men's around them standing in a protective mode. She frowns and saw him crying loudly but she can't help him, they are so many people.

She mumbles pouting: "I no leave him"

She think a little then she remembered she saw on Tv how they talk to bad men's and other men run away. She said smiling: "Li help him"

She take a deep breath and went towards them with wobbly legs because of the fear. She said rubbing her foot on the road: "hello mister"

The man look at the little girl who looks up at him with her soft sliver eyes which corners are black. He gets memorized by her eyes and raise one eyebrow at her. She said pouting: "I forgot the way to go out"

She gives a sign to the man on the ground with her other hand but what she doesn't know is that Adrian saw that he find it cute and is also get amazed by her bravery. The guard said blankly: "boss"

Adrian said blankly in a deep scary voice: "leave him"

Liliana said smiling at him: "thank you, mister. It's bad manners to hurt people"

He give a sign to the guards and they said simply to the man on the floor smirking: "c'mon we will get you to your home"

The man eyes widened but they drag him away. Adrian said blankly: "what's your name?"

Liliana said pouting: "ahh no tell sir or he angry again"

He kneels in front of her and looks at her cute face. Her chubby cheeks, cute button nose, pouty lips. She is looking pale and weak. He asked again: "I wouldn't complain to anyone, what's your name baby?"

Liliana mumbled holding the bottle tightly in her hands: "Liliana mister"

He nodded but his heart warmed at her soft and angelic voice. She is exactly like how he wanted his daughter an Angel but he never had one. Even his sons are all like him. He pushed that thought away then asked: "why you're alone here? Where are your parents?"

She remember her sir and her eyes widened in fear of getting hit again. She said quickly: "sorry mister, I leave"

He is going to say something but she already run to the exit of the alleyway. He said under his breath: "Liliana, I will find out and get to know how you get those scars on your neck and hands"