Chapter Eight

Third-person pov

Armani is done with his photography and Liliana also get tired of running around. He ordered pizza for them and now Liliana is sleeping on the car hood with her little camera in her neck. She said pouring: "where food cookie?"

He said checking his phone: "it will be here in a few minutes. Oh wait Dad put some strawberries for you"

He opens the door and get the little box of strawberries and give it to her making her smile brightly. He said smiling: "food will be here in a few minutes"

She said pouting: "you eat cookie"

He said smiling: "I'm a fine pumpkin, you eat it"

Liliana said pouting: "please"

He sighed and pick one strawberry from the box. Lilian is happily eating her strawberries when their order arrived. He get the boxes and went to her. He said smirking: "here is pizza"

He opens the box for her and put it in front of her. She picks the corn from the pizza and eats it. He pick a pizza slice and said smiling: "eat like this"

She pick a slice of pizza with a little difficulty but she did it. She take a bite then moaned in taste making him chuckle at her cute reaction. He said smiling: "you like it"

Liliana said giggling: "it's yummy"

He smiles at her and they had pizza happily while watching a movie in the car cuddling up together. They went home while Liliana fall asleep on the way home.

--------------------

Adrian had important work so he went out so Giovanni take Liliana to his room to sleep. She is sleeping on the bed and Giovanni went to change clothes. He came back and saw her wearing the clothes she wear outside. He said frowning: "she would be uncomfortable sleeping in this"

He went to Adrian room and pick a night suit and outfits for her tomorrow morning. He sat down on the bed and gently remove her coat but when he is going to remove her top, he saw her murmuring something. He tries to hear properly. She murmured: "no ouchy, hurt sir"

He said gently stroking her hair: "Lily you're safe"

She said frowning: "no hurt"

He said shaking her a little bit: "Lily wake up, you're fine"

He shakes her for a moment saying good words to her. She woke up and hug him sobbing on his stomach. He said gently: "shh it's fine. Calm down"

She keeps on sobbing so he picks her in his arms and starts walking here and there. After some time, she gets calmed down so he said gently: "do you wanna have water?"

She nod her head pouting so he gave her some water. She slowly take a few gulps of water then said frowning: "sir hurt"

He said gently wiping her tears: "he can't. Go get him, remember. Now he wouldn't come back"

She nod her head then he said gently: "wait"

He went to the washroom and wet his hanky with water then came back and wipe her face. He said gently: "let's change your clothes then we can sleep"

She said smiling: "Okie Gio"

He pats her head and changed her clothes. He said laying her on the bed looking at her scared face must be thinking about the nightmare again: "sleep, I'm right next to you"

He lay next to her and pull the blanket over them then turn off the lights. She said pouting: "scary, Li cuddles"

He said gently: "come"