Ch. 9 - Trouble On Legs

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I could never let someone
mark me like that,
it would be bad for business."

- Natasha
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 9 - Trouble On Legs

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

I had no idea what I was doing, it was as though I were running on instinct.

Or rather all the blood had left my brain and had gone straight to my greedy cock. There was no other logical explanation for my current behaviour.

My fingers tightened slightly around Natasha's own, as though afraid to lose my grip.

Before I knew what was happening, I had led her away from the party and into the master bedroom which I would be occupying for the weekend. For a brief moment, I contemplated walking back out, not trusting myself to be alone with her.

Yet, upon glancing at her face once more, I quickly closed the door behind us.

The large room came with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet and there was a big four poster bed facing a wall of windows with a lovely view of the ocean. There were a few other pieces of furniture, such as a sideboard and side tables as well as a two-seater sofa with a coffee table.

Now that we were away from prying eyes, I hoped that we would be able to talk. Although the intense need I felt for her threatened to take over, so I quickly let go of her hand and walked towards the balcony doors.

I pushed open the glass panels and enjoyed the sound of the ocean before making my way to the sofa.

After placing my drink down on the coffee table, I took my black phone out of my pocket, and put it next to my glass. With my eyes still focused on Natasha, my right hand disappeared behind my back to pull my gun from the waistband of my boxers.

Natasha intently observed my every movement, though I saw her tense slightly upon seeing my weapon. Frowning slightly, I placed the pistol down next to my other items before angling myself over the plush cushions.

Sitting at the edge of the couch with my legs parted, my elbows rested on my knees while I clasped my hands in front of me. Biting the side of my bottom lip, my eyes trailed over her body once more and I could not deny it.

This woman was definitely trouble on legs.

With those long eyelashes and that pouty mouth of hers, she was so fucking gorgeous that I often could not stand to even be around her. Over the last few months, I battled with myself on what to do with Natasha.

Some days I wanted to make her moan and scream my name. Yet there were times where I just yearned to punish her for making me feel this way.

Even though there was an innocence about Natasha, I could not help but want to defile her and mark her as my own. It was that same innocence, however, that I wished to protect, especially from someone like me.

There was no doubt in my mind that bringing her into this room was a bad idea.

I wanted to pounce and ravish Natasha, while she seemed like she wanted to run away just from the very sight of me. The woman standing in front of me seemed skittish, her eyes looked away from me to survey our surroundings and I hated the thought that she might have been uncomfortable to be alone in a room with me.

Although, given the illicit thoughts I was having about her, it would be in her best interest to keep her distance.

The dim lights danced across her skin and my hands itched to grab her thick blonde hair which had been combed back into a sleek pony-tail. I wanted to wrap the silky mane around my wrist and tug her head back while I kissed her neck.