Chapter 2

Warning: this chapter is starting to get rated 'R'

Chapter 2 -

Zayn walked into his home and dropped his briefcase on the floor.

"Hey," his friend, Josh, said.

Zayn only nodded. He didn't care how he had gotten in here. He only cared about what just happened not ten minutes ago. He couldn't get the feeling of Harry's lips off of his own. He couldn't get the taste of Harry's mouth off of his tongue. What was he thinking? Harry was his student! He had to see him everyday in class and watch him do his work. Watch him bite his lip and lick it.

He shook his head and walked upstairs quickly. How could he be thinking about his student that way? It was a good thing that he stopped himself today. What would've happened if he didn't stop? He would be fired for sure. And he'd be seen as a sexual predator all around town. Though, it wasn't really much of an age difference. No! Stop, he thought.

Harry was sixteen. He was twenty-one. That was just gross. It couldn't happen. Unless, of course, it happened in secret...

Zayn shook his head violently and turned on his shower. A cold shower was what he needed. He stripped off his clothes and stepped into the ice-cold water. It sent shivers through his body and caused goosebumps to rise on his skin. But it helped him rid his thoughts. For a short time, that is.

If Harry wanted him too, it wasn't that bad, right? He did "fall" onto his lap. He did grind his thigh against Zayn's...

He looked down. Shit, no, he thought. His member was becoming hard, despite the cold water. Despite everything. What if that happened in class? Oh, no. What if Harry told his friend about what happened between him and Zayn?

His hand found its way around the base of his erection and slowly, slowly started pumping his dick. Faster, faster.

He thought of Harry grinding against him. Moving his tongue around his mouth. Sliding his hands up his shirt.

He ran his thumb over his tip as he leaned against the wall. A tingling sensation began moving throughout his body and he felt his release getting closer.

A small groan came from his throat as he jerked his hips forward and came.

He was so fucked.

******************************

"I don't get that, though," Louis said.

"I don't either," Harry replied as he clicked the next page.

"I mean, that's not even funny!"

Harry chuckled at his friend as he set his laptop down. "What are we going to do today?"

"Because Harry got out of his detention," Louis smirked.

Harry swallowed. His detention. His wonderful detention. Mr. Malik just had to ruin it for him. It could've been so good if he wouldn't have chickened out. He almost groaned aloud.

"Yeah, yeah," he replied, rolling his eyes.

"We should go like, egg his house or something," Louis suggested.

"We don't know where he lives." Harry bit his lip.

"Well, can't your mum...no. Never mind," Louis sighed.

"Something else," Harry said.

"We could...go bowling?"

Harry thought about this for a while before nodding. "Sounds like fun."

Louis beamed at him and stood up. "Then let's go!"

The boys got ready within a matter of minutes. Harry gave his mother a quick kiss goodbye and then they left.