Chapter 5

I'm a promise breaker. I'm sorry guys. You probably hate me and I understand but let me try to explain.

Right after I put that up, I started writing this and then I got a massive headache and couldn't write anymore. And then I had a dentist appointment the next day and then we went school shopping after that day. And now I have volleyball and I just got home so I'm going to update everything I promised today and I SWEAR I'm going to. I'm going to try to get you to love me again so enjoy this smutty chapter. (no winky face :( )

**

Harry gripped his books. He hoped no one heard what happened in the math classroom. Classroom 247-A. He walked into his last class of the day and sat down, a grin slowly spreading across his face. He just had sex. With Mr. Malik.

Louis tapped his shoulder.

"Where were you?" he whispered.

"Skipped," Harry whispered back.

"And why are you grinning like an idiot?"

"No reason. Happy to go home on this lovely Friday."

Louis nodded and leaned back in his chair. This was the only class where Liam wasn't with them. Harry thought he was at choir or something.

He glanced over at Niall. He was drawing in his notebook and completely ignoring what the teacher was saying about atoms.

Louis smirked and leaned forward. "What are you drawing?"

Niall blushed and shrugged. "Just random things."

"Cute. Oh, the drawings are cute too," he whispered.

Niall's cheeks turned bright red.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. Louis, you little manwhore, he thought.

He kicked Louis' chair and Louis smirked, sitting back in his seat.

Harry shook his head and leaned back, watching the clock tick and wishing the bell would just ring already.

*********

Niall dropped his backpack on the floor in his room and sat down on his bed, opening his backpack and pulled out his math book.

He literally had no one to talk to. Liam was still pissed at him and he couldn't talk to Louis from what happened in class. How could he be so flirtatious with him when he knows Niall is furious with him?

He pushed his math book onto the floor and sighed. He decided he'd take a nap to forget about everything for a bit. Closing his eyes, he drifted into a deep sleep.

********

Liam looked both ways and crossed the street to Louis' house. Louis had texted him that he "wanted him and needed him right this instant" so he happily walked the few blocks it took to get there. He knocked on the door and almost immediately was yanked inside and kissed hard on the mouth.

Louis pinned him against the wall, almost growing against Liam's lips, "Bedroom. right fucking now."

Liam smirked and chuckled, letting Louis lead him up the stairs.

"Am I bottoming?" Liam asked.

Louis laughed. "Yeah, right." He pulled his shirt off and jumped you to wrap his legs around Liam's waist. Liam held Louis' bum to hold him up and ended up in a heated kiss, with Louis tugging at Liam's soft brown hair. Liam smirked and parted his lips, letting Louis' tongue slip inside. For a long time, the boys fought over dominance, until Liam finally took over.  He pulled away briefly to yank his own shirt off over his head and then laying Louis down on the bed, pressing kisses down his toned chest and a few kitten licks here and there.

"Li," Louis breathed.

"Don't be impatient, LouLou." Liam smirked and in one swift move, he yanked off Louis' sweats.

Louis gasped and propped himself up on his elbows.

Liam laughed. "Surprised?"

"S-shut up," Louis mumbled.

Liam smirked and pulled off his own jeans and boxers, pulling Louis' off too, and tossing them onto the floor.

"Don't prep me, Li, I want it now."

"Alright, alright. Do you even want--"

"No. No lube. No anything. Just go," Louis whined.

Liam nodded and lifted Louis' legs, resting them on his shoulders, slowly pushing into Louis, gaining a moan from both of them.

Louis breathed in shakily as his lips parted and his eyes closed, pushing himself up with his elbows.

Liam began moving his hips, slowly, because there was no lubricant and he didn't want to hurt Louis.

"L-Li, g-go.. Please.." Louis held onto the blankets.

"Alright," Liam grunted and began thrusting into Louis.

Louis moaned and bit his lower lip, slightly grinding against Liam, making them both moan again.

"Fuck, Lou," Liam breathed and thrusted harder, losing himself.

Louis clenched his teeth and sucked in a breath. "Fuck, yeah."

Liam was just reaching his high when...

His phone rang.