|6|

NR:„You two really look like a cou-" - PJ:„BEFORE YOU
TALK LIKE THAT SON, LET
ME SEE IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK." 🪷

Sunoo

Sunoo

"W-well." I looked up and Heeseung was immediately whipping away my tears with his sleeves. "M'sc-scared." I said in tiny, not knowing if he could ever understand my worries in this theme.

"Hyung stay's and listens to all your worries little bub." My mind replayed the words the older had used a few minutes ago after I tried calming down more.

I took my courage together. "Sc-scared that you all w-will stay away from me." After I let it out what weighed my heart alot, I started crying again but this time, Heeseung was rubbing my back but didn't hugged me.

He got away from the seat and kneeled down out of the sudden. He touched my hands that covered my face out of shame and looked from the down view into my face upwards.

A few of the tears dropped into his cheek but he didn't moved. He was just smiling.

"We could never stay away from you." is all he said and finally. Finally the hard feeling I carried on my heart since I debuted, was suddely gone. I didn't needed a whole goddamn speech about how great I am, this one sentence getting said by Heeseung Hyung was enough for me to feel better again. I only wanted to hear that one single time, I needed that.

But there it didn't ended because looks like I get the goddamn speech I didn't expected myself to get.

„I don't know what goes on in that big head of yours." he flicked my forehead. „All I know is that whatever you tell yourself, will never be the reality. I think I know what you mean. You think about the situation with Niki still?"

I kept silent. „I'm sure Niki will agree if I say that the situation wasn't caused by you. We enjoyed teasing you because whenever we do, you get all cute and grumpy and we like to see you get attention from us and only us. Look Sunoo, Ive seen my partners, TXT grow up, I got left behind and I saw the among of hate they got for only breathing. I know that..."

„Whatever I post, whatever I do or say will get used against me, no matter what."

He stopped and stood up. „I'm aware of that but still, I posted the caption and the picture because it's my life I'm living with my members. Do we care what Engenes say? We do but only in limits. We do NOT care what these fake engenes tell us. The ones who start drama aren't apart of the family so they are not important at all. I'm sorry that you need to feel that way but you can always come to Hyung okay? Hyung's and the Maknae's will listen to all your worries, even if they are as stupid as their excuses to leave the table."

„Hey!" Niki argued and I turned around. The 5 of them stood there with smiled spread across everyones face. „We are 7 and we stay like that. We want have the Sunoo back who's confident around us. The other Sunoo's are just made out of criticism of the society."

Wow..Nikis words right now.. Then Heeseungs speech. „You guy's are the g-greatest people ever."

„Stop tearing uppp!! or Jake the crybaby wil- Jake? Where is Jake?" We all looked around until Heeseung got on his knees again. He waved with his hand under the table until a furious Puppy jumped up who still wore headphones.

„Did I miss something?"

You wouldn't believe what sighs we let out one by one. Jake was the definition of ‚weirdly attractive person with some major issues on coordination stuff ' definitely. „ I can't believe you." I snorted out.

„What? I searched for the fork! The fork is the same colour as the floor and its dark under the table okay?" Jake held high.. oh Jake. „That's a spoon."

„No tha...a spoon." He bite his lips while rubbing his neck. „A spoon it is! No- Why are we all looking like crying. Oh my lord did you watch All of us are dead without me?!"

I face palmed my forehead and Heeseung was just giggling besides me. He caressed my cheek slowly and carefully.

„Let's go Jake." - „What about my food?! I ate almost nothing!" Jay and Sunghoon were pulling the whiny Jake away from the table and Jungwon picked up the spoon he had let fallen down. „If I would be you, I would be happy if the members would ignore me at least one single day."

Jungwon was groaning when Jay was calling for him and Niki was just joining them in hell..