|9|

LH: „When are you guy's coming home?..I miss you.." 🪷

We just ended the interview with Soobin and Arin

We just ended the interview with Soobin and Arin. The both of them agreed to become this week's mc's at the studio in Busan. "Heeseung you look great." Soobin, my old but closest friend asked me.

"Great? I look great but feel like shit." I groaned when I moved my shoulder. It was stiffened because of today's dance practice. It hunted since months now but I could take the pain until todays morning.

"I can give you a massage. Afterwards you can take a hot shower in our dorm if you like. Beomgyu is currently sick and I'm sure if he has company, he wouldn't call us all 2 hours." - "Why that often?"

Soobin just shrugged his shoulders. "He always asks if we are okay. He must feel bad because he thinks we get sick too because of him so he makes sure we are healthy and are not overworking ourselves." he chuckled making me nod. That's who Beomgyu just truly is.

All he lastly did was giving me the keys to their dorm. He will come later because he has an interview with MonstaX and afterwards with Hyuna and Dawn.

Jay touched my shoulder with his. "You down for today's Dinner party?" I looked at my clock and answered back in my best english accent I learned from Jake.

"M'not coming probably. Once I'm done, gotta come back to the dorm mate." I answered and Jay bit me his goodbye, praising me for the fluent English sentence.

———————

"Beomgyu-yah." I called out. I immediately heard footsteps. "Heeseung!" he gave me a hug. He stood in the kitchen and once we were done, we both went to his room he had shared with Yeonjun. "Oh right, Soobin had an interview with you and Jay huh."

"Yea but Gyu, are you alright?"

He was just playing with his blanket. "I would rather have gone out with the other members too. They went to disney land without me.."

Oh wow..I knew Soobin is working but the other's? I mean I get it but would I would never leave the middle kids from my group back when they are sick. Totally not especially meaning Sunoo by that-

They are longer a group and closer, I'm just the friend at the back. Just like the character Gyu played in the music video 'Drama' . The one who's invisible.

Now that I think about it, I never had a really close bondery between me and any of the members. Sure I feel attracted towards Sunoo, what is weird but I accepted it or I'm really easy going with Riki because I want to replace his parents who can't be here now but still...

"Heeseung did I sounded sad? You are sunken in thoughts! I'm not sad about it at all, of course I wish I would be there to make the same memories with them but I also know that I won't go to sleep alone in bed. That's the most important part."

He was right, when I come home and go to sleep. My members will be there and when I wake up, they will surely be loudly yelling at each other like all mornings.

"I go take a shower before Soobin comes. Is it okay if I borrow some clothes from you?" I asked my fellow one on the bed who pointed at the cabinet across the room.

———————🪷

I think I hurt my shoulder more than that. It started burning slightly after I moved it in the shower. I had still wet red hair but that wasn't something I focused on.

"Here Hyung, we brought you snacks." that was Taehyun's voice. I leaned against the wall now. "I give you belly rubs today after we go to bed."

Hyuka...

"Look Gyu, I filmed all rides we drove." Yeonjun Hyung was it now. The only one I consider as my Hyung mentally-

"Weren't you dizzy Yeonjun Hyung?" Beomgyu asked and once I looked into the room, he held the phone high. "I was but Hyung told you that I will give you memories too for today's trip. Besides that, we will go another time surely together with Soobinnie too."

I think it's time for me to leave. Soobin must be tired from work, the others are here so I guess...Not even here I fit in anymore..

So..I walked back to the dorm. I made a picky note that I need to give Gyu his clothes back after washing them and buying Soobin a new conditioner. I walked towards the Maknaes and Sunghoon's room. The light's were open but no one was seen.

They had Dinner, what did I expected? To get welcomed with a hug once I enter?