|8|

PS:„Wait Maknae..why do you know Nicolas has abs?!" 🪷

why do you know Nicolas has abs?!" 🪷

Sunoo

„Yea, try it." I gave Niki my fork but he whined so I gave him a piece in his mouth. „Since when do I need to feed you? Wasn't I-LAND enough!"

Niki rolled his eyes and Sunghoon was just shacking his head. „Wasn't it enough that you spilled my drink back there?" - „or when you wanted to eat cheeseballs with me and only me."

Now they attack me? I just stated fact- They stated facts too..- GAWD!

„Heeseung seems lately pretty close to you Sunoo." I chocked on my sprite and widened my eyes at the sudden start of the new topic.

„Hah! I see what's up here!" I gulped down the last salvia I had in my mouth, down my sore throat. I just needed to lie to them. I don't know if I like him or not! Just denying it...

Niki looked serious into my eyes. Oh god that gaze, he will need to know it. He knows it...

"You buy presents for my Birthday huh? That fast? I know, the play console is soon out of market but then you two need to give me it immediately! I don't wanna wait for months" he AGAIN whined.

I would buy him EVERYTHING. That boy needs to continue to play games the whole day. He's dumber then expected, what a good maknae-

"So shut up and talk." Sunghoon sipped on his drink curiously.

"Ah fuck!" I forgot about his existence. Maknae of the Hyung-line. The one and only Park fucking Sunghoon. I sat down straighter then my sexuality is at this point.

I bite on the inside of my cheeks. "So.." I began but didn't knew what to say. "We had a good time. This month, we were very close. After he uploaded the Vlog.. well..we had fun in this night."

"So what if you like him, that happens." I looked over to Niki. I knew they group would understand and respect that if someone is likes the same gender or if we start relationships between the members but how could the both of them here be so open up about it?

"That's not it. I-i don't like him..yet. I'm confused a-and hope you understand that." - "Well I'm gay for Jake." - "Same with Taki but in more like a friendship way. I prefer Nicolas abs tho."

I frowned. No the time stood still. They are truly the two biggest crackheads in our group. Finally breathing again.

"Let's stop joking around, I believe that Heeseung likes you as much as you like him. He never asked me to do a vlog at all with him. Heck, I'm not even allowed to enter his room without getting kicked into my butt." Sunghoon sounded angry at the last part-

"I agree, as long as both of you are okay. We will support you." - "Hey ehm.. sorry for all the headlines..i-in the news.. I never apologised properly.."

Niki threw away his drink and gave me his hand and pulled me up.

"You apologised more then me when I twice broke mother's gucci vase." It made me chuckle. - "SunSun and Sunki are top animals in the game but I guess Heesun is the only true ship right now." Sunghoon held his heart in disbelief.

"You guy's are whipped for me, just agree finally." Niki rubbed my head with his palm and Sunghoon slung and arm around Niki and me. Both disagreed but that just showed me that they totally were~

Once we reached our dorm, I went straight into Heeseung's room. He was reading a book with his glasses, Legs spread out a bit, holding his body up with his elbow's. "Hey Sun." he greeted me and I greeted him back.

He patted on his bed and I sat down. "Where did you 3 went?" he asked me, putting the book fully away now and paid attention to me. It gave me butterflies knowing he was acting this gently.

"Well we went to grab Brunch but we kind of forget where we were heading so we stayed at the company garden and made our bellies full with sweet's and coffee." I replied and he started rubbing my belly softly. "You 3 are really idiots. When you are hungry, tell me that. I cook something."

I stopped Heeseungs hand from continuing to rubb my belly. He tilted his head. "Hyung..would you like to go on a date w-with me once?"