Chapter 4: 10 Years Later

// 10 years later

// 10 years later

Students walked through the halls chatting about which highschool they would be going too, some shoving each other. Others laughing and running to class quickly. A taller girl walked next to her best friend, talking about what school they both planned on joining.

"I still think you can make it in... Even with your situation." She says as her green eyed friend struggles to make a choice. Smiling at him, her smile is soon gone as a tall Blonde shoves his way past her.

"Move it Extra" He grunts shoving her into Midoryia. Catching herself and asking Midoryia if he's okay, Y/n glares at Bakugo.

"Hey Asshole, next time say Excuse me!" She yelled, Bakugo ignored her and continues walking. Sighing she turns to Midoryia.

"He's worse then last year" She rubs her eyes annoyed, as they entered there shared classroom. Midoryia agree's with her and sits down. Sitting down herself, Y/n notices Bakugo drinking something. Lifting her hand Midoryia turns his head to her quickly shaking it.

"Come on Masuta please don't! Kacchan will get mad!" Ignoring the pleading boy, she focuses on the water bottle, her eyes glowing indicating she is using her quirk.

She quickly splash's the water into his face. Laughing to herself, Bakugo screams and imeaditly turns to her.

"Pretty shitty trick Masuta!" He yells, his hands sparking as he walks to her desk. Unfazed Y/n focuses on his sweat and quickly removes it from his body. Holding the ball of sweat near her she smiles.

"I say this trick is pretty neat." She winks at him, Bakugo grabs her shirt and brings her face close to his glaring at her.

"Who the fuck do you think you are??" He's yells angrily, staring up at him amused she stares back at him with the same intensity. Flicking her finger up, the sweat splashes in his face.

"Don't get your panties in a twist Bakugo" Sitting down with a smile on her face, he wipes his face and scowls at her. Walking back to his own seat. The teacher enters the room sighing at Bakugos state and Y/n smiling.

As class continued, Y/n slipped a journal into Midoryias lap. Looking at it, his eyes brighten up.

"Where did you find this!" He whispers to her with a bright smile. Not removing her eyes from the chalk board she smirks.

"I followed Bakugo and his hooligans, and grabbed it from the trash he threw it in." Turning to Midoryia she winks at him.

"Thank you!" He mouths to her, nodding in response she turns her gaze to Bakugo. Why was he such a dick to them? 

After school finished, Y/n and Midoryia began there walk home. Laughing at each other Midoryia checked his watch.

"Oh!! I'm sorry Y/n!! I have to go find some pro hero fight!!" Midoryia begins to quicken his pace. Smiling at him she quickens as well.

"Okay, okay!! Sorry for holding you up" she laughs "don't get caught up in anything too dangerous Izuku. Good luck I'm going to do some training" saying there goodbyes Y/n finishes her walk home.

Opening her gate she turned her head to the sound of somebody opening there own gate. Bakugo, swinging open the gate walks angrily inside his own home.

Sighing to herself. Why did she have to have such a shitty neighbor? Opening her houses door. She notices a note on her kitchen table.

"Dear Y/n, I'm super sorry hun. I have to work very late tonight. Please buy some dinner, and don't cause another issue with Katsuki. We can't afford another noise complaint. Love Sanji"

Laughing to herself about the note. She sighs and throws her book bag in the kitchen table. Rummaging through the fridge. She stops, the smell of smoke fills her nose.

Panic setting in, she try's to cover her nose. But the smell begins to make her dizzy.

"Y/N!!!!!!" The sound of her father and mothers screams fills her head. Yelping she holds her head.

"STOP ITS NOT REAL!!"

———————

Peanut here!! I hope you are enjoying the story right now. I promise it's gonna get more juicy. We just need to start slow before everything goes down!! I'm gonna try to update more often!! So please don't worry about me leaving!!

Alright peanut out!!!!