Chapter 33: Camp!

After the long grueling week, they had finally made it

After the long grueling week, they had finally made it. Waking up early and meeting with Midoryia. They ran to school, noticing all there other classmates waiting.

Y/n still not a morning person, lazily looked around at all of her classmates. Yawning as she walked up to Kirishima, he smiled brightly at her while his hands lay firmly on his hips.

"How...do you have so much fucking energy in the morning?" Y/n asked while she placed a hand on her forhead and groaned.

"Well my secret is, Manly sleep calls for a big manly breakfast! By 7 am I'm ready to go!" He cheered, she didn't want to. But she blurted out a laugh and punched his arm slightly.

"I guess it makes sense for such a manly guy" Kirishima's face immediately erupted in red, watching her walk away. He tried rubbing the heat off of his face, hoping nobody noticed.

Turning her head annoyed as Iida summoned them to the bus. they all tumbled inside, the ride wasn't too long. But she didn't know how much longer she could handle Iida yelling and nodding them around.

Placing her headphone on her head. She looked over to her right, noticing Kirishima staring at her. He quickly looked away. Confused she shrugged it off, playing music and relaxing. Reaching a stop, Y/n followed behind Midoryia as they stared at the view.

"Thank god! My legs where killing me" she whined as she kicked her legs up a bit to get some blood flow. Watching as Mineta ran around trying to find a bathroom. Aizawas voice caught her attention.

"You don't really think we stopped here so you could stretch your legs do you?"

"Huh?" Immediately feeling some kind of dread, Y/n stared down her teacher. For such a hero, Aizawa was almost more intimidating then Shoji.

When 2 women jumped out of the car on the lookout, she watched as they danced and made there appearances known. Her eyes moved to Midoryia as she watched him fanboy.

"Great" she muttered, listening as they explained the campsite. And watching as Midoryia almost exposed there ages. She turned her head a bit and noticed a kid.

"Wonder what a kid his age is doing out here" she thought, completely forgetting to listen to what the Wild Wild Pussycats was telling them.

"Uh, quick back on the bus" wiped from her thoughts, she listened as Sero voice was panicky.

"Wait what?" Y/n questioned. Her eyes immediately filled with panic.

"If your quick enough... you'll make it back by noon" watching Mandalay's face form into a demonic smile. She turned to Kirishima.