Chapter 34: Camp! Pt 2

(SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, school started and I had so much to catch up on 😫)

"It's to early for this" with a big yawn and stretch, Y/n slouched as she walked with the teachers to there training spot

"It's to early for this" with a big yawn and stretch, Y/n slouched as she walked with the teachers to there training spot. With everyone tired and dragging themselves. Y/n could barley keep her eyes open.

Hearing loud footsteps behind her, she was to exhausted to even care. Dragging herself and slouching, she felt a shiver run down her spine when the presence of someone much larger was behind her.

"QUIT SLOUCHING!" The voice boomed and almost shook the earth below her.

"AHH!" Jumping out of her skin, Y/n sprinted behind Bakugo and pushed him infront of herself. Whoever just yelled at her, almost caused her to wet herself.

"LET ME GO PISS CONTROL!" Bakugo shouted as he tried to get her hands off of his waist. Not budging he looked up at the large man who was behind them.

It was Tiger, yet another member of the Wild Wild Pussycats. Annoyed and still shaken, Y/n gently relaxed and let Bakugo from her terrified grip.

As there training started, Y/n was put with the task of turning ice back into liquid. While maintaining enough vibration in her arms.

"OW!" She shouted and squealed in pain and frustration. Her head was throbbing and her arms felt like constant static.

"SEND IT!" Pixie-bob shouted with excitement. She was supposed to knock down a tree with her vibration control. After 13 tries. She had finally done it.

"YEAH!" With happiness and relief she felt herself tear up when Pixie-bob pointed at another tree. This went on all day, until it was time to make dinner.

"Curry huh? I got the veggies!" Y/n cheered as she ran to a cutting board and began cutting veggies quickly. Looking to her left, Bakugo was chopping faster then her.

"Woah Bakugo! Your really good with that knife...it's weird" Uraraka commented as she walked past him, snickering to herself as Bakugo yelled at Uraraka.

"Hey blasty, bet I can chop faster then youuuuu" Y/n teased as she began picking up the pace

"Hey blasty, bet I can chop faster then youuuuu" Y/n teased as she began picking up the pace. Bakugo side eyed her and huffed.

"YEAH RIGHT, YOU'LL CUT YOUR DAMN FINGERS OFF TRYING" a bit offended, Y/n glared at Bakugo putting the knife down. She placed a hand on her hip and pouted her lips to him.