ROTATION 2

Hello everyone, we trust we are all doing fine. We thank God for taking us through this rotation successfully. It's time again for another task.

We really appreciate all those who took out their time to review their partner's stories. God richly bless you all. He is the rewarder of those that diligently seek him.

To all those who came in during the period of grace and did their reviews, I pray God gives you the grace to be on time next time, and that you will be able to sacrifice and nothing will stop you.

For those who have not done their reviews even after the period of grace, we say Goodbye, yes! For immediately the next rotation is put up, you will be removed. Thanks.

Please let's take our prayer sessions very seriously. There is no foundation that will stand if not built on the Word of God and prayers. We will be more severe with sanctions for those who do not attend prayers.

So, our next prayer will be led by Sis Favour Babymajesty2002.

We have all seen the T-shirts designs sent to the group, please everyone should endeavor to make their choices so that the necessary additions can be made so that we start printing. We are concluding on the final design on Sunday.

So far, we have received just two discussion and debate topics, please send in your topics, because we will start these sessions as soon as possible.

Please, I know we are all busy, but please don't forget we are preparing for an anthology. Prepare your short stories and poems. Remember the theme is End Times.

The book of the fortnight goes to Toinpre with her book, Chasing Reality.

Pairings:• Taiwolillyz - The Fate of a Survivor: of Foes and Woes and Toinpre - Chasing Reality

Pairings:
Taiwolillyz - The Fate of a Survivor: of Foes and Woes and Toinpre - Chasing Reality

JF_Abraham - Hypocrisy and BamBam707 - Pieces of Hope

PeculiarPraise - Chronicles of Flames and dilenu - The Refuge

queenFaithofficial - Right On Time and Oracle__21 - Oracle's Anthology

Readers:
Babymajesty2002 read Hypocrisy by JF_Abraham

JoyCastle26 read Right on Time by queenFaithofficial

AnaMettle read Pieces of Hope by BamBam707

Aqui-pretty, ancientwritergirl, Highly_FavoreDii and Godfred27 will not be a part of this rotation.

This rotation session ends on the 24th of Febraury 2022.