Rotation 5

I greet you all in the name of our lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST. Welcome again to another review session. Please make sure to read this page till the end.

Our prayer of the month which is to be led by Sis Janet has been postponed for reasons beyond our control. We will therefore have prayers on the 7th of May 2022.

Our discussion/debate of the month will take place on the 22nd of may 2022 on the topic Should Christians practice self love? Endeavor to participate, these sessions are always powerful.

Our prayer for the month of May will be held on the 29th of May 2022 led by Ana mettle.

Any member who isn't joining us from wattpad will have to fill in our google forms from hence forth.

Guys get ready because this month is charged, our first writing training class will take place this month on the 15th of May 2022. Our teacher will be no other than our own PeculiarPraise make sure you participate. (Please if you know you can train on the skills of writing, kindly inbox me so that we schedule you) we need to give the best.

There will be no book of the fortnight because out month is charged.

Our story of the week starts on the 1st of May. Get ready to be creative, we are going to wish it out to the world.

The list will be posted below.

This rotation ends on the 8th of May 2022.

The rules are simple;
• Follow your partner if you haven't done that yet

• Read four chapters of your partner's book and drop at least 2 inline comments. We verify everything.

For example: I can't believe she actually said that. #WCWRC.

• No bullying or fighting.

Note: Constructive and not lengthy reviews please!

To help you do a constructive review, we propose the following points;

> What you think about the title?

> What you think about the book cover?

> What you think about the blurb or story description?

> What you think about the plot?

> What can you say about the characters?

> What can you say about the grammar, vocabulary and punctuations?

> How much did you enjoy the story?

Note: Don't be rude, you will be given a strike ✖

Pairings

queenFaithofficial: The link to light & Komfort88: Shadow

PriscillaYiadom4: Keep Faith Alive & sharon_kay1 : Still Royalty.

JF_Abraham: Basic Christian Apologetics & Toinpre All the places we could go.

warriorkiah: Grace in Dry Bones & Taiwolillyz: Fate of a survivor

PeculiarPraise: A college seeress's Diary & Oracle__21 Oracle's Anthology

BamBam707: Pieces of hope & dilenu Healing Wounds

Readers

Built_by_God Read The fate of a survivor by Taiwolillyz

AnaMettle Read All the places we could go by Toinpre

Pairings for the story of the week

Aquila and precilia week 1

Praise and Ana mettle week 2

Emilia and peace week 3

Faith and Isreal week 4

Toinpre and Janet week 5

Komfort and Makiah week 6

Taiwolillyz and BamBam707 week 7

oracle and Dilenu Week 8

Sharon and  JoeBill week 9

Aquila and Danjuma week 10

Please make sure to do your task before the appointed date.

Take care of yourselves and God bless you all. Remember Jesus is coming soon.

Much love❤️❤️ WCWRC