new friend!

( dudes my first time doing this so I'll try to make de feelings come ! Also if you want more in the future just ask !!! :3 enjoy )
Here's your name __

Your p.o.v

You run into a pair of arms strong and gentle to the touch I don't know who's they feel familer like his .... you thought as you hear * favorite song * and grunt as you sing to it and wake up

Mom I'm up !!!! I yell as I pick out school clothes. __ ! We have gest ! Mom shouts , mom I'm done how d- I stopped in my talking as I see a teen boy with milk chocolate hair and a poker face mask as his mouth curves a smile as waves and says hi I'm cry in a smooth and relaxing voice .

Crys p.o.v

I walked across the street to the next house in front of mine cause I didn't know where the school was, I will fine I'll ask where to go and be on my way I thought

I nocked on the door and a woman opened the Door and said hello who are you ? With a nice smile . Cry I replied as she aloud me in the house and asked why I came over

I don't know where the school is I replied as her eyes widened as she shouted __ ! We have a gest ! . A cute girl with brown silky hair and blue eyes ( sorry if these aren't your treats ) came down the stairs with * favorite color * hoodie and blue skinny jeans and started saying mom how d- she blushed as she looked at me .

I felt my cheeks get crimson red as her cheeks turned a cute red . I smiled and said hi I'm cry and waved hello . Her eyes widened and said I'm __ with a cute and soft voice . Her name is beautiful I loved her voice . She got her book bag and her mom told her why I was here . I looked at the time on my phone and realized I was early to get here .

Your p.o.v

He was early like me I smiled as I looked at him and said ok when it's time I'll walk you to school ! He looked shocked as he smiled he Hugged me gently as he said thank you so much friend ! I blushed as I put my hands on his chest and hugged him back .

Crys p.o.v

I hugged her with happiness I was about to pulled back after I realized I hugged her but she put her hands on my chest and hugged me back as she said welcome . In my head I went crazy with happiness but I didn't in front of her . I went back from her as she ate and apple as she also held an apple to me . I took a bite as we walked out to the side walk she looked up at me and she said hey ... um do you need a friend ? I looked down at her and said yes I do I just moved here .. her eyes glistened at my reply and smiled .

Your p.o.v

We are at school now we got the papers for classes we smiled to each other because we have every class together for the new school year . I blush as we walked to the bench out in front of the school and sat .

He looked at me and said I've living in this area for a while I just transferred to this school you ? I ... uh um move here from Miami not to long ago I had to come here yesterday to transfer so I don't have any friends yet .. I replied . He smiled and said we can be friends __ I'll be your first friend he said with a hint of cheer in his voice .

I gasped and hugged him and said cry thank you !! Your the best ! He hugged me back and replied I'll protect you __ ok ? I'll never let anyone hurt you .

( time skip cause its like boring in school )

Crys p.o.v

We just got out of school and __ met friends other than me and I got pewds and every one else . __ looks at me with wide eyes and says C-cry do you want to hang at my house for home work ? in a shy voice. I look at her as she blushed at me and I smiled I replied with a nod . I was going crazy in my head I was so happy I wanted to twirl and dance sing wat ever you name it was happy with this .

( dudes I'll do more 768 words worth of a story hoped you liked this if you do just day in comments and maybe I'll do more sheesh of course I'll do more I love doing this but I gtg bye !
- kayli :3