school is the worst

( sup dudes I'm prob going to make this where there's a twist )

Crys POV

I heard a loud smash coming from my door flower sat in my chair waiting for me to come back . pewds ?!?! I studdered screamed bro ways up not expecting me huh ? He asked . I shook my head to say no but I saw flower get our stuff ready for.... DAM!!!! I shouted . (yn) took her cloths and walked yo her house to get ready .

Before she got to her house she turned smiled as he winked at me .I was in shock when pewds told me to chillax from my crimson red cheeks .

( time skip bruh !!!!!!!!!!!)

Your POV

We walked together to school it was seeming like we were the two little kids we used to be before cry moved the whole day. In lunch me and cry were talking about random stuff in till I heard a girl in tight shorts and a shirt not even her size . I looked at her as cry looked at her and frowned .

Emily don't you even dare touch flower !! Cry shouted at the girl but he was to late. She graped my * favorite color* collor and thew me across the lunch room . I hacked up blood as I was shivering in pain , pewds and his girlfriend came to me with tears . all I could do was drool blood and hold my shomch in pain.

I-im s-sorry I said as you blacked out from blood loss. The lass thing I heard was please don't leave !!!!! From cry pewds and his gf .

Marzia's POV ( unexpected huh ? )

I saw flower get throun across the cafe by Cry's ex I was crying when I saw her choke out blood . I looked at cry he was very mad and shocked at the sight of (yn) I run to her crying wanting to hug her but.

She choked out more blood and all I could hear was her faint voice say i-im s-sorry and she blacked out cold baraly with a pulse I cry as rahn came and said please don't leave !!!!!! Me and pewds said that with him .

We're heart broken just seeing flower in her hospital bed with a faint heart beat . rahn was a mess he finally took her hand and said between hiccups I will never forget our promise flower never...

Flower had been in there for most of the year but i went back on her birthday . rahn was always there for (yn) . I was also there on my free time . I went to the hospital with a bunch gifts for flower the lady let me in as rahn was out getting her a gift I went in to flowers room

(Yn)??!?!!!!? Are you really awake ? Are you ok ? I blurted out with happiness. She was crying can was happy as can be when she saw me marzi is that you ??!!?! Flower said in happiness . I nodded as we hugged and talked but she was really happy and glee full when I heard .

Marzi I Get out today I can go home ! She shouted but the doctor came in and said hey (yn) please keep quiet a little ok ? We nodded and she started to get dress her self i text the guys

Cry: oh sup marzia what's up ?

Marzia: flower is getting out today she is getting dressed right now but she's awake !!

Cry: oh my. Gauhd !!!!! Friend hang on don't leave yet !

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆¶∆∆∆∆∆¶∆∆∆
Pewds text

Marzia: hey flowers awake and she's getting dressed to leave !

Pewds: I'm on my way to the girl !!!

Your POV

I was finally ready after putting on my angery shoe that is not letting my foot in . I was just about to go out as I got hugged deepy from cry he was crying so I hugged him back and said hey cry I'm ok I'm really alive . he looks at me with red puffy eyes from crying ok flower I thought you would die and I wouldn't have you anymore ! Cry replied

Oh cry stop crying I'm here and to stay . flower said with glee we depart from our hug and then I saw pewds walk in and say hey wheres flower ?!? I waved to him as he hugged you from happiness they give me a hug a big one to and said happy birthday flower !

( hey dudes I hope this didn't make ya cry or upset but like if you did comment or what ever see ya later bye !
- kayli