new trouble

( this is mostly Cry's POV for now and you ok ? )

Cry's POV

Talked and such schools out on spring break so life just got better to as flower got her stuff together marzia and Felix left me with her .

She put her soft smile on and put up her long chocolate brown hair in a ponytail as her beautiful blue eyes grew big like a puppy's as she turned to me .

She was crying as she hugged me I hugged her back as a tear fell off my face . she fixed her self and we walked out of the hospital And into my car.

* car skip bruh !!!! *

We got to my house and she gladly went in and saw the gift I got her . I heard her gasp in surprise . cry you shouldn't have !! (Y

)
Said with happiness and looked at the kitten that I had gotten her . then AK came can jumped up on my shoulder hey AK did you meet the newbie ? I said with sarcasm.

* time skip to your house *

Your POV

I walked in to sing ghost by Katy Perry with cry in the house he just listened . I got clothes for school in my room upstairs I was undressing and just had panties and a shirt of sup guy on .

Cry came in and blushed as my panties were visable I uh..i-i sorry brb .... He said with a shakey voice . I put on some pants and said good bye to cry for school and went to bed .

* time skip to morning *

I woke up to a thousand years and did my
Hair,teeth and pulled my brown hair in a ponytail . I put on my sholderless shirt on and put my * fav color * hoodie on along with my paradise pants . I walked down the stairs to see I woke up heck a early .

Hmm I'll just eat some thing for breakfast .I said with lazyness then I found an apple and ate it when I took a bite I heard a knock on the door . I ate my apple as I looked at who it was it was marzia and cry.

I swug the door open only to see that cry wasn't with marzia but another girl .

Cry's POV

I came over to flowers house with my sister to just say hi and what not . but flower didn't want that I guess she let us in and went to her room as her mom talked to us . I went to see flower in her room she was crying in her sup hoodie looking away from the door .

Flower why are you crying ? I said with a worry some voice . she looked back at me with her beautiful blue eyes and said between hiccups you w-worryed me t-that you never texted me that she was your sister !!!! She screamed with tears in her blue eyes . I was shocked that I even forgot about telling her look I'm s-sorry I forgot to tell y-you I was just with her ok ? I said with out thinking how much that hurt her .

Your POV

I baled as he hugged me I was mad at him but I forgave him . and meet his sis and went to school to meet this girl named nicole with her boyfriend haden . oh hi ! I heard that your with him ? Nicole said as she pointed to cry . Cry's cheeks got crimson red and looked away with a smile cresing the bottom of his mask .

Cry's POV

Nicole asked that question ?!? Oh god no .. Please flower do not say I'm cry please . I kept thinking . she nodded and said yes were together so I'll see you two later ? In a shy cute voice . then I saw a boy take her by the hand and run with her to the bench out side I yelled hey !! Come back here ! With a serious tone he ran faster and I ran after him .

I saw him get closer to flower I ran up to flower and got her before they could kiss . are you ok (y

) ? I don't like him .. I whispered in her ear then the boy said hey I'm haden James and I like (y

) so give her back ! Haden said .

I looked at him with mad eyes then he ran off to his friends . flower kissed my cheek and hugged my neck and smiled with thanks . I hugged her back as she noticed my crimson cheeks we went to class .

* skip to lunch *

Flower was just talking to me about stuff in till we noticed him.....

( dudes this was made out of bored dome but I hoped you liked it bye !!, kayli )