Arc 1|Chapter-1

Euphoria Town, Sevestar

Imperial Hospital,

October 19th, Time: 7:01 pm.

"You are almost there Miss Einfolk, Just a little bit harder" The Female Doctor said as the Sky Blue Haired Woman's struggled to keep herself together.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, BASTARD" She screamed at the 14-Year Old Prince of Sevestar who had multiple Scratches on his face and blood was leaking out of it.

He scratched his cheek nervously and gulped nervously. 

"IF YOU COULD HAVE JUST KEEP YOUR SHIT IN YOUR PANTS, I WOULD NOT BE IN THIS STATE"  She yelled at the Silver Haired Boy with Silverish Grey Eyes.

"YOU MEN SHOULD HAVE YOUR DICKS CUT OFF. YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN. GOT IT?" Krulcifer screamed at her Boy Friend.

Lux Arcadia averted his gaze to the Nurse as she shrugged.

"She is speaking the truth. All you Men do is have your Fun without any Contraceptive and Women suffer the rest." She replied.

Lux chuckled nervously as his Wounds started healing. 

He did feel some kind of remorse because he was the one who indeed did the deed. 

A Blue Haired Man took Krulcifer's Hand in both of his and held it in his hands and transferred what looked like Aura through his Hands into her Body.

"Mistress, I promise you that I will kill that man who caused you this State but please bear the pain, When you deliver the Child, It will be the Best Memory of your life." The Man said he placed his head on her Hand.

Krulcifer opened her Teary Eyes as she sniffed and weakly nodded Once.

"You are right as always, Dialga" She said as the Ruler of Time nodded and took a step back from her and unsheathed his Sword.

He did mean it when he saw that he will kill the man who caused Pain to his Mistress. 

"Said it right, brother" A White Haired Man said as a bird Like a Creature appeared on his shoulder.

"I am always right, Palkia" Dialga said as his sword shined.