Arc 1| Chapter 2

October 20th, 12:35 am.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" A ash Blonde with Red Eyes screamed as she jumped up and down in excitement.

[ The Picture up above]

"He is here. He is here" The Woman squealed as she saw the Empress of Sevestar holding Baby Alpha who was blinking his Eyes cutely at the Blonde.

"Kristen, Shhhhhhhhh" The Empress shh'ed her Friend who placed her index finger on her mouth and did a 'Please Sign'. 

A Robot walked towards her and sanitized sprayed Some Sanitizer all over her hands as she wiped her hands with a Towel.

"Give me my Nephew" She demanded as she took the Baby Alpha in her hands and hugged him. The Baby turned his head towards her and blinked a couple of times. "I am buying him" She announced. 

"Not Happening" The Empress said harshly "That's my 7 Months of Struggle Miss" She said as the Blonde giggled.

"I know, I would not give up on mine Either" She said as she heard a humm from the Empress. 

"Baby, Why don't you show your Aunt what you did to me a couple of Hours Ago" She said as the Baby Alpha blinked 7 timed before wrapping his arms around Kristen's neck and placing his Lips on her Cheek.

Her Face turned Crimson.

"Wh-Wh-Whaaaaaaaaa" She stuttered as she looked at the New Born who was smiling at her ever so innocently that it might even make God mistaken.

"Uwaaaaaaa" Alpha said in his Babyish Tone as he reached out his hands towards his Mom as she took her in his Arms.

His Tiny Hands played around with her Locket as she held him close to her. 

"It's a Shame that she is fast asleep" Kristen sighed in disappointment. 

"Come on, She is a Kid. Let her sleep" Krulcifer interrupted as she sat down on the Couch and Kristen soon followed.

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell meeeeeeee. How was your 1st feeling as a Mom?" She queried.

Oh, This is going to be a Long Chat alright.

In another Room

"Now we have 2 Father's in the Room" A Blond Haired Man with Crimson Eyes said him and the champion did Cheer with their Wine Glasses.

"Yeah, Lucas" The Champion said.

"When is the Co-Ortination?" The Blond asked as Lux sipped his wine.

"3 Days" 

"You must be shitting yourself so bad" He laughed at the Champion's Misery as Lux nodded. 

"Yep, I feel like Shit" He replied. The Co-Ortination was a Big Deal for Prince's. 

"Don't be. Drink and have fun. Here's to becoming a Dad, Dumbass" The Man chuckled as they chugged down the Whole Wine in a single Gulp.

Idiots!

Around 2 am

Kristen & Krulcifer were talking about something as Alpha eyes them curiously while sucking on his thumb.

"You Need to update about this on your Social Media" Kristen suggested as the Empress thought for a Hot Minute.

"Sure, I guess" She said as Kristen smirked and a Robot appeared before them with a Camera in it's hand.

It started recording as the Blue Haired Girl took her son in her arms and rocked him a little. 

"Whatchu looking at hmmmm?" Krulcifer asked in a Babyish tone as she rubbed their noses together.