Arc 1| Chapter 4

"Ooooooo come here" Krulcifer picked up her son, calming him a lot as he stopped crying and sobbed and wiped his tears away. 

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" The Empress yelled at the prince who gulped in fear and bowed.

"Gomen" He apologized in fear as sweat trickled down his forehead. She was cute and hot most of the time, But Dead Terrifying when required.

"Shut the Fuck up, Asshole" She spat at him with venom dripping in each word. 

"You are my Cute Baby, aren't you" The Mom asked her son who cucked on his fist and looked at her with his Beautiful Eyes.

"Ma.....maaaa" He spoke with his childish voice as he poked her cheek. He placed his head against her chest and snuggled into those perfect m-

"Are you Hungry?" She asked her son who started pressing on her breasts repeatedly as she bit her lip in order to keep herself from releasing any strange sounds.

Gosh, Why did her Breasts have to be so sensitive?

"I am........ just gonna go feed him" The mother interrupted with a struggled, red face as she rushed into the Nearest Room.

"Wow. Never knew being a mom at 13 could be this hard" Kristen confessed with a chuckle as she looked at her Problem Child who was eating an Apple Pie without any care in the World.

Later that Day, Her Uncle's Elite 4 and his Personal Elite will be here. She did not even get to play with the Baby and now all this interruption.

Especially somebody she knows too well is gonna be here too. She is far Older and better with Kids than herself.

"MAMA" They heard a scream coming from the Room.

"Wow, He must be aggressive" Kristen giggled.

An Hour Later

"Mr Siegfried Kaslana of the Inter-Galactic Police, A Pleasure to make your Acquaintance. How kind of the Commander of Squad- Elite Supreme to come here" Lux Arcadia bowed sarcastically. 

The Silver-Haired Man chuckled in annoyance as a twitch formed on his forehead. 

(Him Siegfried Kaslana)

"A Pleasure to meet you too, Soon-to-be King of Sevestar" The Kaslana replied to annoy the Champion which worked.

"Bastard" Lux whispered. He rose up and cleared his throat and saw someone waving at him in the distance and he absolutely looked like a Child from back there.

Soon he saw the Person disappear. He felt a tap on his Shoulder as he looked back at the Guy with his Blindfold.

"Hey there You Ass who got his GF pregnant at the Age 13" The Person greeted Lux with a smile which was annoying, very much annoying.

"Mr Sorcerrer. Atleast I am not Single like you" Lux countered with a smirk as the Jujutsu Sorcerer whistled.

"Single forever" He said.