1.

Alma thought it was completely impossible. She was super positive that there would be no little Brunito's running around the casita. Then he dissapeared for 10 years and when he came back  and after everything that happened, she was still sure about it. Not that she wouldn't love it to see little Brunito's running around. It just seemed that that would not happen. At least, that was what she thought till now.

They were having a party at the casita to celebrate that Mirabel had saved the miracle. Everyone was happy, people were dancing together, children were playing together. Pepa and Félix and Pepa were dancing in the middle of the room, perofrming an intense salsa  and Julieta was stuffing an empanade in Agustín's mouth when he came back with glass in his hand after he had stumbled. Antonio was playing with kids from his school, Luisa was enjoying the moment, Dolores was talking with Mariano while Camilo was mocking them in the distance even when he received a dozen of warning glares from his sister. Mirabel and Isabela were talking to each other and their relationship had truely blossomed with everything that had happened. 

And than there was Brunito...

Her eyes scanned every face, trying to find her only son in the crowd. Well now that she thought about it, he would probably be in his room. Parties had never been something he enjoyed. Her eyes stopped when she noticed his curls hiding behind a plant and Alma couldn't help the frown that formed on her face. Why was he hiding? She slowly descended the stairs, her eyes trained on her son who sometimes peeked from behind his hiding spot to immediately duck back behind it. "Brunito, what are you doing?"She asked when she reached him to see how fear flashed on his face as he looked up at her. "I uhm...See...There was a speck of dust."He muttered, stumbling over his words as he wiped a finger over the pot. "Come, stand back up, Brunito. There is no reason to hide anymore!"She exclaimed, gesturing at him to stand back up which he did aftzer thinking about it for a moment. "Good evening, Alma."A calm voice said as she looked up, smiling warmly at the woman that had joined them. "How lovely to see you here, Y/N!"She greeted to hear a squeal next to her and when she turned around Bruno was gone. Confusion must have been visible on her face as Y/N chuckled. "I may have been teasing him a bit, I'm sorry."She stated, taking a sip from her drink. Yet Alma was still left in the dark. "I've noticed him, hiding each time I saw him and when you went to his hiding spot, I simply couldn't help myself  from joining you two."

**************

That was three days ago. And now they sat around the table as Pepa was teasing Bruno about something while Félix tried to defend his brother in law not that it changed anything because more and more people joined in and soon everyone was teasing poor Brunito except for Félix and Agustín. "Can someone explain to me what is going on?"She demanded sternly, making everyone go quiet. "Mamá says that Tío Bruno wants to kiss Y/N!"Antonio exclaimed excitedly. "I do not!" "I did say that."Bruno was ready to deny it as Pepa admitted it. "Yeah, he had been trying to build the courage to go talk to her during the last party. I heard him muttering to himself about it."Dolores said next with a smile, receiving a glare from her Tío. "And when we were rebuilding the casita he had been lingering closeby her."Mirabel added as Bruno groaned at that, dropping his head onto the table as Alma watched her son curiously. "Is this true, Brunito?"She asked as he huffed at that, shrugging his shoulders. "Brunito..."Alma said calmly causing him to look up. "I was just curious."He muttered, crossing his arms as he sat back up in his chair, sending a glare to Pepa who snickered at that. "You are just in love, Tío!"Isabela exclaimed with a chuckle. "I am not!"He immediately said with a shake of his head. "So you wouldn't mind if we invite her over for dinner?"Pepa asked with a raised eyebrow. "I would not. Do whatever you want!"He exclaimed, standing up from his seat. "Go invite her, you will see it doesn't do anything with me!"He added, walking away slightly stumbling over his feet as everyone watched him dissapear. "He is so in love with her!"Isabela exclaimed with a sigh. "Maybe he was truely just curious about her."Félix butted in as Pepa held her hand up at that. "I know my brother, he likes her!"She said, looking at Julieta who smiled at that. "I think Pepa is right."She admitted as Alma was letting it all sink in. Bruno likes Y/N...

"Someone should invite her over for dinner than."She said finally, surprising everyone at the table as they looked up at her. "Are you..." "I am sure."She said with a nod of her head, a small smile forming on her lips. "We all will have to help Brunito with this."She added before leaving the table, hearing the family bicker about who could invite her over dinner.

In the end everyone had managed to invite Y/N over for dinner. Mirabel being one of the first to find her had suggested her to come over and have dinner at the casita. Isabela and Dolores had caught up with them during their conversation and made clear that they would love that. Camilo and Antonio had managed to catch her on the market as she was buying some fruits, not knowing that Mirabel, Isabela and Dolores had already talked to her. They came up with a whole story of how it was important that she would join them for dinner and before they could say something about Bruno, Julieta had sent them away but said that it would be nice to have her over for dinner while Agustín agreed with that. When Y/N was walking back to her home she found Pepa, Félix and Luisa in front of her house. Félix and Pepa slightly bickering as a raincloud was forming above her head while Luisa stood by, noticing her first as she took her bags out of her hand, helping her carry it inside as Pepa and Félix followed them after she invited them inside. 

So that is how Y/N ended up at the dinner table, being seated between Pepa and Bruno. Bruno who did not seem to have known that his whole family had invited her over for dinner and was schocked when he found her sitting next to his spot as Pepa smirked at him. He muttered something under his breath before throwing salt over his shoulder as he sat down next to her. "Good evening, Bruno."She said with a smile, a twinkle in her eyes as she looked at him and while he thought he would be able to act completely normal that idea flew out of the window when their eyes connected as all he could do was hum before turning his attention to his plate, hearing how Pepa chuckled at that interaction. "Don't worry about my hermano! He is a little shy."Pepa said with a wink as Félix poked her with a shake of his head. "If you don't mind me asking, why did everyone invite me over for dinner?"She asked, surprising everyone around the table as Bruno looked up in schock. "I was the first!"Mirabel exclaimed and soon there was a whole fight about who was the one who had convinced her to join them for dinner. "Does this happen most of the times?"Y/N asked in a whisper, leaning closer to Bruno who dropped his fork at that, a blush spreading over his cheeks. "I...You...The...Most of the times."He answered, stumbling over his words as she chuckled at that. "It's quite intresting."She muttered, taking a sip from her drink as Bruno looked curious at her. "Who did convince you?"He asked softly as she smiled at that. "No one who asked."She answered with a shrug, confusing him slightly. "Wha..." "I came because I wanted to see you again."She explained with a wink as shock was visible on his face, his face turning even more red. "I mean you dissapeared at the party when I finally managed to catch you out of your hiding spot."She added, patting his leg under the table. "You knew I was hiding?"He asked surprised. "It wasn't that hard to notice."She answered, looking at him. "Your curls were poking out."She added, giving him a push lighty, not noticing how Alma was watching their interaction, a smile forming on her lips. 

Perhaps she had been wrong. Maybe in the future there would be little Brunito's running around the casita...