chapter twenty

Tw: homophobia

Georges pov.

I woke up the next morning about to get up until I realized I couldn't move, I looked around to see i was being cuddled from both side by the blond and ravenette.

"Guys please let me up we have to get ready for school" I said in a sift but particularly whiney voice.

"What r we gonna do with sap? He can't walk im sure" I heard dream from beside me.

"We can carry him"

"Sure, let's get dressed then we'll dress him"

I nodded and dream got up giving me wiggle room but sap wouldn't let me go so dream had to help me.

Dream had no clothes of mine that would obviously fit him but I did have this one really big hoodie so asked him if he wants it, he nodded yes so I tossed it to him.

He would have to wear his jeans from yesterday but its ok.

After we both were dressed we decided to wake up sap who was still passed out on my bed.

"Baby, uts time to get up we have school" I whispered lightly shaking him.

"No only cuddles" he states making grabby hands to me and dream.

"Dont be that way sap, if u at least let us get u dressed well carry u around all day"

"But I have different classes"

"Well ill takes u to and from ur morning classes and gogy can do it in the after noon, that sound ok to u?"

Sapnap nodded and sat up so me and dream could help him.

When we were done dream picked him up and carried him downstairs and to the door while I grabbed us some pop tarts.

Dream and sap were on the porch waiting for me, when I got there we started walking to dream house to get Amelia.

"Sap ur about to drop ur back pack u want me to carry it?" I asked but got no response, he was most likely asleep.

I pulled the bag from his back and slung it over my shoulder and smiled.

Dream looked over and giggled, holy his giggle is oml its hot.

"Whatcha smiling about?" He asked me in a cheery tone.

"I'm just happy that both my boys r here with me"

He laughed at that which made me blush as we got to dreams drive way.

Dream called his sister and told her that were here and to hurry up, I wonder what uts like have siblings.

"Hey gogy" dream spoke to catch my attention in which it did making me turn to face him making 'hmm?' Noise.

"Kiss?" He smirked which made me roll my eyes befor a jumped up on my tippy toes to give him and sap a kiss on the cheek, dream smiled which made my blush grow.

"Thanks cutie" he chuckled, again with that nick name.

"God its not fair when u use that name!"

Dream started wheezing like a tea kettle which made me burst out laughing, its a suprise we didn't wake up sapnap.

"R yall dying?" We calm down and looked up to see Amelia walking towards us with her bag.

"Yeah we're good" dream told befor she gave a questioning look.

"Why r u holding him?" She said gesturing to sap asleep in dreams arms.

"Hes just tired so dreams carrying him to school" I technically didn't lie but I couldn't tell her that I fucked him so hard he can't walk while he gave her brother head, yeah not happening.

She didn't question it and we all walked to school, on the way sap woke up and started marking dreams neck.

"Sap don't mark him to much" I said as he stopped and looked at me giving me his innocent eyes.

"What do u mean?"

"Sap u know what I mean don't play dumb" I said while giggling but he just went back to marking dream.

Soon we got to school and we took sap to class befor heading to ours, we walked in holding hands and saw we had a substitute teacher.

When she saw us her eyes widened.

"What do u to think ur doing!?" She yelled making me roll my eyes and dream gave her a glare.

Then Maddy decides to stand her twig ass up and cause a scene.

"Gef ur hands off my boyfiend!"

"Umm who r u talking to?" I asked not caring about a cell in her body.

"You! Get ur hands off dream!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs making me cover my ears, God she's so dramatic.

I felt someone grab my chin and I looked up to its was dream smirking, I uncovered my ears to hear what he said.

"What boyfriend?" He laughed.

"You duh!" She rolled her eyes.

"Really cause I'm belong to this one and sapnap" dream smirked tilting my head up as he kissed me.

I obviously kissed back before the teacher yelled at us.

"Thats disgusting get out!" She yelled.

"There literally girls sitting in eachothers laps in the corner" dream shot back.

"Thats what friends do!" She responded getting angered even more.

"You know what, cmon dream were skipping" I said as I pulled dream out of the class room.