chapter twenty two

Dreams pov.

I woke up feeling a dull pain in my stomach and really sharp pain and my head.

I opened my eye and looked around seeing I was in my room on my bed with george and sapnap on either side of me.

"Ugh...what happened?" U muttered trying to sit up, but that didn't work cause george sat up with tears in his eyes and sap sat up putting a hand on my chest pushing me back down.

"Lay down dream u need rest"

I obliged and layed back down.

"Dream can u tell us what happened?" George asked worried and it hurt me to see him like that so I pulled them both down to lay with me which they loving did.

"My mom yelled at me that u two were here and told me to make yall leave and I told her to calm down cause she's was drunk" I paused to catch my breath trying to remember what all happened.

"Well she thought I was talking back so she hit me in the head with a beer bottle and I fell to the floor" I could feel the boys hug me tighter after hearing that.

"Well then I begged her calm down and stop but she just kicked me in the stomach"

I sighed remembering what she said next.

"Then she said me and Amelia have bye tomorrow to be out of the house"

"Oh baby, its ok well pack u and Amelia's things and well leave cause we will not let u be here any longer" sapnap said in soft sweet tone and kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna tell Amelia to stay with u so we can go get boxes" sap said getting up as well as george, both of them gave me a miss on the forehead befor leaving.

After a second Amelia walked in, well ran in.

She jumped on my bed and hugged me "what happened dream?" She asked in such a soft voice I could bairly hear her.

After I explained she broke down crying and so did i, my dad abused me and left twice and now our mom didn't want us here anymore.

I noticed she was sleep next to me with her arms wrapped around me still and her head on my chest.

I turned on my TV going to Netflix and watching stranger things.

Soon I fell asleep to after watching a couple episodes.

Georges pov.

Me and sapnap walked back into dreams room, I smiled as I saw him and his sister sound asleep on his bed.

"Lets start packing up a few things then well wake him up" sap whispered to me and I nodded in agreement.

~time skip after they pack everything up~

"Ok u can carry dream to the car and ill carry amelia" sap said walking over and picking up the sleeping girl and turned to walk to the door.

I walked over to dream who was still passed out on his bed.

"Baby, can u sit up for me?" I said lightly shaking him, he groaned probably not happy about being woken up.

"Just let me take u to the car and u can sleep in my lap" I said as I picked him up and walked out of the room.

I walked out of the house to see sapnap in the driver seat.

I walked around to the passenger door, pulling it open and sitting down inside with the blond still asleep in my lap I pulled the door shut and smiled over at sap.

We started driving to saps house we aren't eighteen yet so ofc we dont have a house of our own.

"Did ur parents say they were ok with this?"

"Yeah I explained the situation and they said they could love at my place until we have our own"

I nodded and started playing with the blonds hair as he nuzzles into my neck.

Soon we made it to saps house and I carried dream inside as sap got Amelia and did the same with her.

Sap put Amelia in his sisters room and he had already explained everything to his family and they said it was fine to let Amelia sleep in her room and dream sleep in saps room.

I layed dream on the bed and was about walk away when he pulled me down to lay with him which a didn't fight.

Sapnaps pov

I walked into my room to see my two boys cuddling on my bed, without me I might add.

"Wow no cuddles for me?"

"Not if u act like that, brat" my boyfriend snickered.

So I kicked my shoes off and jumped onto the two boys, in which they started tickling me.