Candy Shop

A/N: Heterosexual smut ahead! Read at your own risk. Don't send hate, hate comments will be deleted. Let me know in the comments how it was! VOTE, SHARE & COMMENT!

Today Sumedh and Mansi had decided to do the deed, they have been waiting for so long. They have always wanted to do this. Mansi was kind of scared since she had read a few times, that it hurts. But now she has prepared herself mentally, that she will try to bear it no matter what.

So Sumedh knew that Mansi was scared, so he used to manhandle her very carefully from the beginning. So he said, "Lay down baby, I promise I'll be careful." Mansi replied slowly, "Yeah, yeah I trust you." So he opened the bed side table's first drawer, and took out the small shiny lube bottle and a silver foil packet of condom in it. He uncapped the lube bottle, and squirted some of it on his three fingers. They had already undressed themselves, so he spread Mansi's legs, and rubbed his other hand over her pussy, and she closed her eyes shut and moaned very loudly, "Fu-u-u-ck!" Sumedh smirked and asked her, "You like that yeah? I'll do it again wait." So he did as he said earning another loud moan from Mansi, "Oh My-   Do it-" gasps "- do that aga-a-ain!" So they did that for a few more minutes, then she was ready and more confident than before. So Sumedh finally inserted a lube coated finger inside her, she hissed a bit in pain, but as he moved his finger in and out of her, the pain turned into pleasure and she soon had beads of sweat on her forehead and she was panting heavily. Then soon Sumedh added another as per Mansi's request, "Mo-o-ore." Then after a couple of minutes he added another finger and soon she was stretched out. 

But suddenly, don't know why, but Mansi had the sudden urge to give Sumedh a blowjob. So she told him that, and they got in the position for it; Sumedh on his knees standing straight and Mansi sitting Indian-style cross legged. She had never done this before with anyone, but Sumedh had, many many times. He himself lost the count of how many girls he fucked to be honest. But everything was new to Mansi, and the way Sumedh was manhandling her, he definitely loved her. And she probably loved him back too. Don't know. Maybe, maybe not. 

Sumedh directed her with every move. He first bent down and kissed her for a bit, a kiss only with lips, no teeth no tongue. He then pulled back, and opened her mouth, and put his dick in her mouth. She pulled back and said that it tasted like an avocado. God knows where the fuck she got that thought from, and that too at this intimate moment, that idiot girl. Mansi was definitely nervous. If she was nervous so much then why do it in the first place right? Crazy she was. Sumedh was so fucking gone for this girl that he actually laughed at her. Oh well, couple things. Then she herself put her mouth back on Sumedh's small dick. Mansi had a gag reflex probably, which she realized just now. She pulled back and coughed a bit. Sumedh asked her, "Baby are you alright? We don't have to do this if you're not okay with it, you know that right?" Mansi replied smiling and blushing a bit, "Uh, yeah, yeah I'm alright. Thanks for asking." She bit the inside of cheek to hide her blush and smile but failed. Sumedh saw that put his hand on her cheek and caressed it, she literally beamed up at him, which meant she liked the way he cared for her. Then she took Sumedh's dick in her right hand suddenly, and the way she started stroking it, the feeling in the pit of Sumedh's stomach had started growing already. She then put her mouth back on his dick to work. She sucked hard, swirled her tongue over and under his dick. Mansi ran her tongue through the slit of his dick too and looked up at Sumedh through her thin and long eyelashes, her eyes looked so innocent but so filthy at the same time. And Sumedh just wanted to fuck her mouth. So he did, he thrusted forward, and grabbed her hair, and just thrusted and thrusted. She was gagging yeah, but she was fine, well according to her was, spit running down the side of her mouth and chin. Sumedh fucked Mansi's mouth for a couple more minutes and when his dick was slicked up enough he pulled out of her mouth and said, "You did so well baby, been such a good girl for me. Did so good for a first time." Mansi replied blushing, "Thank You babe." He then laid her down carefully. And Mansi said outta no where, "I want it to be bare." Sumedh was super confused, "Bhikmange what do you mean by bare? Oh wait you mean no condom? Then say that way na, what bare. Hmph." Mansi said hurtly, "Yeah right, sorry." Sumedh realized what he just did, "Oh baby sorry sorry, I uh, I'm sorry, didn't mean to say that, really sorry." She just gave a sad smile in return.

When they got in the position, Sumedh entered her, pushing in slowly. She cried out in pain, and Sumedh stopped, "Baby should we stop, we don't really have to do this you know right?" Mansi replied, "No no, please don't stop,  we have already waited a long time for this. I am confident now. It just pains and hurts a lot even though you have stretched me out. I know it will get better soon. Don't stop, go on please." Sumedh only replied with a small 'okay' and slowly slowly went all the way in. And waited for a while for Mansi to adjust to the girth of his dick. Then she said, "Mo-o-o-o-ve-" Sumedh started to move in and out of her at a slow pace. When she said a small 'faster' a few minutes of being a bit slow, Sumedh fastened his pace a bit. And when Mansi moaned the first time he entered her, they both knew, it wasn't pain anymore, all lust and pleasure. Sumedh had a kink of squeezing boobs and biting on them harshly, which would leave marks for weeks. Which he did. He squeezed both her boobs at the same time and she moaned so fucking loud "OH MY GO-O-O-O-O-D!" Sumedh moaned too, "F-u-u-ck you're ti-i-ght, so fucking awe-e-e-so-o-me!" The room was filled with the filthy sounds of their loud moans and whimpers. The room felt so hot at the moment. Sumedh was close, he was soon going to release his cum inside Mansi. But he was shit scared at the same time, because he had never fucked a girl bare before. He was scared if she'll be pregnant. Because they weren't even 18 yet, yet still they were doing this. Fucking kinky and horny teenagers. Total idiots they were. But eh the things got steamy pretty quick so yeah, whatever. The more and more he thrusted in her, the more and more he got that feeling in the pit of his stomach. He then bent down and took the nipple of her left boob and bit down hard on it, Mansi literally shrieked loudly. He did the same to the right one, and Mansi was a moaning and panting mess. Her hair all sticking out in places on the pilllow. Even Sumedh's hair were all sticking to his forehead.  After a couple more minutes Sumedh was shooting his load inside her with a loud moan, sounded more like a groan to be honest. When they both calmed down, he pulled out and laid down next to her, still panting.

They both stayed there looking into each other's eyes for god knows how long. Sumedh then grabbed her jaw and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was full of passion and the craving they had for each other. They still didn't know if they had just sex or they made love. They decided not to label anything, and after pulling apart, they slept cuddling each other. Content, in each other's arms.