Let Me Love You

A/N: Homosexual smut ahead! Read at your own risk. Don't send hate, hate comments will be deleted. Let me know in the comments how it was! VOTE, SHARE & COMMENT!
Writing a threesome for the first time, so let me know how it was in the comments! :D

It were the vacations after the 2nd Semester of College. Everyone was enjoying their free time. Aryan had booked a hotel, for a whole weekend, all to himself. He had no idea what he was going to do. The hotel had a beautiful swimming pool. After he sorted out his belongings in their respective places, he got changed into his swimming trunks and went in the swimming pool for a swim to relax. His brain lit up with an amazing idea, and he couldn't wait for the night to arrive, after all it was going to be one of the best nights of his life. He made a few calls, and he sounded quite demanding the whole time. He told the staff of the hotel to have some time off, that they could have some rest and can go out and have fun for a few hours, he wanted the whole place all just to himself.. well and two more pretty souls.

The day passed rather quickly, and his acquaintances were soon to arrive. He told them what to wear, and they looked way too beautiful, way better than his imaginations. "Aah, I've been expecting you two.. I was getting impatient here. You two look fabulous as always.. the stars above are nothing compared to you two my loves." Samarth and Aditya just blushed and mumbled quiet 'Thank You's'. They were indeed looking very pretty that night.. Aryan had chosen the dresses for them...

 Aryan had chosen the dresses for them

(Samarth's dress above.. sorry but no face reveals, make up your own faces of the characters..)

(This dress above is for Aditya

(This dress above is for Aditya.. )

They both were looking utterly stunning and gorgeous, Aryan was hard just by the sight of them.. his mind started to wonder to how he'd rip off those dresses with his teeth and scrape his nails on their bodies so lightly that they should feel tingly all over. The both of them, they were standing there nervously, looking all dazzling and pretty. Aryan gestured them to sit on the lounge beside the swimming pool. They sat down and Aryan sat on the edge of the swimming pool, crossing his legs facing them. They both were wearing matching heels, which also Aryan had chosen.. and no doubt he chose pencil heels, because of sitting on the lounge, their knees were a bit higher than normal wearing the tall heels. Aryan could see the shimmery and shiny panties they both were wearing underneath.. and he licked his lips seductively looking at both of their laps alternately. Aditya gave a side look of embarrassment to Samarth, and Samarth did the same, they were quite shy Aryan thought.. because he could still see everything, he was watching their every single move with hungry and monster eyes.. and he was wearing just a bathrobe.. nothing underneath it.