Unholy

A/N: Heterosexual smut ahead! Read at your own risk. Don't send hate, hate comments will be deleted. Let me know in the comments how it was! VOTE, SHARE & COMMENT!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANJALI'S POV:

I don't like it here, I don't want to be here and maybe I am in some Dua Lipa vibes right now. What can I say? My brother, somehow, convinced me to come to a fraternity party, I mean it's bad enough going to the same college as your older brother and to make things worst he is way overprotective. Yes, he brought me here with the condition I had to be next to him ALL night,
maybe that's why I want to shoot myself on the head right now. Don't get me wrong, I love him, but he can become a father sometimes.

The music was horrible and too loud, I felt like I was bleeding from my ears. There were a lot of couples making out in every damn corner and guys asking me to dance which resulted in my brother telling them to go fuck themselves, something I actually thanked him for.

I didn't like the sex in the air or the alcohol or anything that was happening, I just wanted to go to my apartment since my best friend was spending the night in her girlfriend's, I could relax with all the space just for me. "B, I think I'm going home, you know this is not
really my vibe." I scream because of the loud music. "Fine. Do you want me to take you there? It's dangerous walking alone at night." "No, it's fine I got it, thanks anyway. " "No Angel, there's no way you're walking alone to your apartment, I'm taking you and then I come back." Are you seeing the overprotective side yet? and I hate how he calls me Angel "B, I love you more than anything but you need to calm down okay? I'll text you every five minutes and when I get to my apartment I'll call you, I promise". His face didn't show much confidence in the situation but he agreed with the condition I said.

I start to walk putting in my earphones and texting my brother like I promised. After a while I turned to a shortcut when I saw some guys beating some other guy. I was ready to walk away making sure they haven't noticed me when I recognize the boy they were beating, that raven like hair doesn't fool anyone. I don't know why but maybe I just had lost my care for life but I ran in the direction of the fight and started to scream for them to stop.

"Go away beautiful, you don't want to get involved" one of them said. "No! You go away or... or I-I'll call the cops!" The guys just looked at me like I was some kindof dessert. Disgusting males. "Anjali just get the fuck out of here" Aryan responded with a voice that sounded like he was dying, he was sitting on the floor with blood on his perfect face. Oh God, I just shook my head and stayed there waiting for them to leave Aryan alone. "Fine Anjali, but I told you" again, the guy told me, saying my name really slowly. Crap. With that one of them grabs me from behind while the others started to beat Aryan again.

I couldn't watch, I back kicked the boy behind me in the balls. Yep I guess I'm a badass when I want to. I pulled my pepper and lemon spray from my pocket and pointed to the guys who had stopped beating Aryan when they saw me kicking the other boy. "Go away!" I screamed. I didn't know what I was doing but it worked. The guys smirked and started to walk away but not before saying "We'll see you when you don't have your doll body guard. And you sweetheart, I hope I'll see too" he winked at me and left.

I can tell that comment bothered Aryan because he made a weird sound that looked like a roar or something and tried to get up and go after the guy. "Aryan just stop" I say while pushing him against the wall. He stays there trying to clean the blood on his face while I'm trying to figured it out in scale of 1-10 how stupid he is.

"You're a dumbass you know that right?" he stares at me with those big brown eyes that always make me melt. "Don't come motherly on me princess, you don't even know what happened" every time he calls me princess my stomach gets butterflies, every time. I know Aryan since high school, he is my brother's roommate and best friend. I have a crush on him since I can remember and there's always a lot of sexual tension between us but we both dated other people trough the years and nothing ever happened between us. Right now we're both single, lucky me am I right?