Finding Hope Somewhere

Introuduction

You know that girl who doesn't fit in, who everyone thinks is "Weird', or who get's teased, well that's me, my names Laura.

I am the girl that doesn't fit in, who everyone thinks is weird, and who get's teased. I'm in my second year of High School and so far it' s been awful, I only have a few friends, my best friend Caroline moved to Portland, Oregeon, and now it's just me here alone with no one. My parent's don't care about me they let me do whatever I wan't pretty much, I hate being that girl that .no one likes that is considered weird, but that's pretty much my life.

I am tall, skinny, blonde haired, blue eyed freak well, I guess that's what I'm known as here at Campleridge High. I sit in the bathroom alone at lunch time because that's where I feel more at home which is alone, in class I don't talk much. I sit in the back so no one notices me. I have one friend that I talk to that goes here his name is Jack. He is the one I am most closest too, I get teased because of that too, the fact that I am best friends with a guy. Jack has always been there for me. His parent's are just like mine dead beat,and don't give a crap about him.

It all started when I first got teased by the popular girl Abigail Kline she said that I was "A lonley freak that should hang herself because she has a bad life." Just because I have a crappy life doesn't mean anything. Abigail does it just to make herself cool. She never get's teased or never get's bothered by anyone her life is like a fairytale.

I never have atractted any guy what so ever because they seem to all drool over Abigail. I do like this one guy though, his name is Jasper Peters he is amazing, he is so strong, and manly,and he just makes me go crazy. He is in my Science and Math class with me, I won't even get my hopes up because who want's to go out with a freak like me, so everyone says.

I never got why those guys always liked Abigail she is just like any other girl I think. I always want to be someone diffrent other than myself but I have to deal with who I am. My parent's could careless if I was dead, they wouldn't care if I were pregneat at 16 or caught smoking pot with a group of friends. I just wish someday I will have parents who care about me, who are protective over me, and most of all love me.