Chapter 11

I woke up by all these people surrounding me and I was on the sandy floor.

"Where am I?"

"Your at the beach" Jasper said

"I remember running then I passed out"

"Yea you were running away from me"

"Yea because your a damn liar"

"Laura I didn't mean to lie"

"I don't care Jasper"

Jasper had a look on his face like he was going to be sick, but at the same time his heart was broken. I couldn't bare to look at his face anymore. He lied to me.

"I have to go"

"Laura wait" Jasper said as he grabbed my arm.

"Get the hell off me"

He finally let go and I ran to my house. I was running to get home as fast as I could . I was so upset that he could just lie about that. I knew I couldn't trust him. I knew that when I started dating him that it would be a mistake.

I was really tired so I sat down on a log on the side of the road. Jack would always meet me here at times, so we could look at the view.

I was tilting my head back trying not to cry, but I just couldn't help it. I miss Jack, I mis the friendship we had. It hurts me everyday that we don't have each other and now Jasper lies to me about being a father. Why is my life so screwed up.

"Laura, what are you doing here?" Jack said.

"Get away from me Jack"

"Laura this is my territory"

"No it's not, I found this place"

"Laura you've got ten seconds to go"

"I'm not leaving"

"Fine don't leave" Jack said as he took his pocket knife out.

"Jack that's your only threat?"

"Yes, if you don't go now Laura, your going to be dead"

"Then you'll go to jail for murder."

"So"

"So, you won't be able to be with Abigail"

"1....2....3....4....5....6....7....8....9....10"

Jack came up to me and grabbed me by the neck and but the pocket knife by it about ready to slit it. I was screaming as loud as I could. No one came, no one.

I finally broke out of his arms and ran. The house was only a few blocks away. I felt so isolated. I almost died. Jack almost killed me.

I finally got to the house, I opened to door ran up to my room and just layed on my bed.

I could hear my aunt coming up the stairs. I had my door locked so no one could come in.

"Laura open the door"

"No, leave me alone"

"Open it"

"LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE. JUST GO LEAVE. LET ME BE!!!"

That was my breaking point I had all these emotions locked up and I needed to let them all out. I was just so pissed at everyone around me.

"Laura you need help"

Maybe I did. Maybe my aunt was right. I do need help. I need to talk to someone about my feelings. I just am so confused.

I just wanted to go to sleep. I didn't even bother to eat, or change. Jasper has been calling me like crazy but I keep on ignoring him.

I do need help.