cause he was an angel 😇

picture by @audgied 😍😍😍

Ariana finally returned to her ride to stop by her deluxe mansion really quick. It was only noon, so she'd have plenty of time for her makeup team to have her looking tip-top. She DEMANDED that her driver get her back to the estate ASAP. She couldn't waste one second on anything but her outfit picking. 

They pulled up into the driveway and Ariana threw 200 dollars at the chauffeur so that he could feed his family. 

She zipped up the stairs to grab her dress. Actually, she had a lot of dresses, but this one was special. It was the pink one she wore from "Save Your Tears" with the Weeknd. Everyone loved that one; it was sure to impress this absolute hunk she just met. 

Usually, the guys Ariana dated were famous rappers or silly goofy comedians that appear in smart water commercials. This guy wasn't a global idol like the guy from Smashmouth, but she could have sworn she remembered seeing him in the newspaper when she was younger. Or someone *like* him. That's not why she was so obsessed, though. He was just a real stud and had a way with words. 

Her makeup took about 3 hours since she had to do like 8 facial cleansers plus the regular stuff. There was no way he'd see a single speck of dirt on her face. After the tedious work of perfecting her fit, she realized that he hadn't given her his number. 

😳😳😳

How were they going to meet up now? 

Actually, Ariana just assumed which coffee shop they were supposed to go to. He was just so magical that he'd probably know. It was around 5 o clock when she finished practicing her talking into the mirror and picking out the right shoes. 

She clapped her hands together, clicking her acrylic nails cutely. Within 0.87639 seconds, her personal assistant came rushing to her side. 

"I'm ready to go. Take me to the *finest* place in town." she said enthusiastically. As soon as they got on the road, she recognized the path they were taking. The Pumpkin Patch. It was more of a bar than a cafe, but it was still very extra. It kind of looked like the McCafes they had in the rich parts of Washington. 

The drive was a whole fucking 15 MINUTES across town. She was fearing for her life that she'd be late. 

"PLEASE HURRY UP 😋" she called to the front of the 50 foot limo. Ariana wasn't aware at the time, but they were already there. The entrance was just by the front of the car. The deluxe flatscreen television in the back sent her a message that they arrived. She made sure to grab one of the free water bottles before jumping out and folding like an omelet. 

Her man was already standing outside. HOLY SHIT. Ariana was about to like

die. 

He stood there awkwardly like he was just confused why she was 3 minutes late. 

"oh my god I'm so sorry *sobs* my stupid driver wouldn't park me at the front. what a piece of shit. I pay that man's expenses. I could get his kids taken by CPS if I wanted." she complained. The rabbit seemed to understand her troubles. Wow, he was so empathetic. 

They went inside cutely; holding hands. If things kept up like this, she'd have an engagement ring within the week. That's what she hoped for,  at least. 

He didn't even ask her what she wanted to order, he just wrote it on a napkin and handed it to the waiter. A couple drinks were also requested from the bartender. He got her some weird ass fruity margarita with a LED lit fake ice cube in it, and a whiskey on rocks for himself. This was great. They hadn't even started talking yet and it was magical. Ariana was pretty sure they were supposed to be here for coffee, but this was more romantic. 

At least... 

Until HE walked in. 

It was an old companion of Ariana's. She should have KNOWN he'd be here. They had broken up 2 months ago over a dispute about left or right twix. Ms. Grande was in such distress over who just walked in. 

"WELL THIS IS QUITE H U M E R U S" her ex declared. 

"S-sans- please- why are you here?" Ariana sighed. 

"BECAUSE, ARIANA, I CAME TO APOLOGIZE AND CONVINCE YOU THAT I AM THE SUPERIOR ALPHA MALE. YOU DON'T DESERVE THE LOW BAR SET BY THE BETA THAT'S AFTER YOUR HEART RIGHT NOW. SUCH A CUCK MOVE, HE BOUGHT YOU A DRINK FIRST AND DIDN'T EVEN HOLD THE DOOR FOR YOU? PATHETIC. YOU NEED A GENTLMAN LIKE MYSELF." sans boomed, tipping his fedora with flair. 

"Mr. Undertale- please don't talk about my boo like that." Ariana asked solemnly. 

Just as things were getting heated, their order arrived. The bunny looked really dead inside from being verbally attacked. Ariana put a hand on his head as an apology for her ex-boyfriend's disgusting behavior. Sans Undertale had just challenged him to a duel right before the food was ready. They were going to face off behind the building for Ariana.